2. CONNECT… With the people around you With family, friends, colleagues and neighboursAt home, work, school or in your local community Think of these as the cornerstones of your life and invest time in developing them Building these connections will support and enrich you every day 2
3. BE ACTIVE… Go for a walk Step or run. outside. Cycle. A A A AGarden. Dance Play a game. Exercising makes you feel good. Most importantly, discover a physical activity you enjoy and that suits your level of mobility and fitness. 3
4. TAKE NOTICE…Be curious. Remark on the unusual.Catch sight of the beautiful. Notice the changing N N seasons.Be aware of the world N N Savour the moment, whether you are walking to work, around you and what you are eating lunch or feeling. talking to friends. Reflecting on your experiences will help you appreciate what matters to you. 4
5. KEEP LEARNING… Keep learning Keep learning Keep learning Try something new. Take on a LearnRediscover different to play an an old responsibili instrument interest. ty at work. Sign up or how to Fix a bike. for that cook your course. favourite food. Keep learning Keep learning Keep learningLearning new things will make you more confident as well as being fun.
6. KEEP LEARNING…LEARNING NEW THINGS WILL MAKE YOU MORE CONFIDENT AS WELL AS BEING FUN.
7. GIVE… Volunteer your time. Join a community group. Look out, as well as in. ThankDo somethingnice for G ora friend, a stranger someone SmileSeeing yourself, and your happiness, linked to the wider community can be incredibly rewarding and creates connections with the people around you.