1. SALT is essential for lifeCopyright reserve by http://www.KaeamSalt.com
2. Salt is ubiquitous in foods and consumed in relatively constant amounts in our diets;it is essential to our health and development. Most of our salt comes from foods,some from water. The universal, consistent appetite for salt, public authorities agree,makes it the ideal vehicle for iodine fortification to prevent mental retardation.Salt maintains the electrolyte balance inside and outside of cells. Routinephysical examinations measure blood sodium for clues to personal health.Salt is important to hydration in our bodies. After exercise, it is critical to replaceboth water and salt lost through perspiration during exercise. When diarrheadehydrates the body, we use oral rehydration therapy (ORT) to restore fluids (andhealth); Because of the prevalence in many societies due to inadequate publichealth, has been termed by the British Medical Journal to be “the most importantmedical advance of (the 20th) century.” Expectant mothers and older persons, in particular, need to guard against under-consumption of salt and high-salt diets have been used successfully to combat chronic fatigue syndrome. Asthma sufferers, particularly in Eastern Europe, are often treated by having them live in salt mines because of their unique microclimate, inhospitable to airborne contaminants. Salt, in fact, has been termed “the first antibiotic.” Why our expectant mothers live more Healthy than us? The answer is kind of SALT that our body need is not the SALT that we eat today. Even though pollution environment and chemical food that we eat today will damage our health, The answer is still salt. Because salt we eat today will increase the toxidity or acidity in our body. That’s why we taking less salt today. But they don’t know How important of salt in our body.
3. Salt is important to many biologicalprocesses•Being a major component of your blood plasma, lymphatic fluid,extracellular fluid, and even amniotic fluid•Carrying nutrients into and out of your cells•Helping the lining of your blood vessels to regulate blood pressure•Helping you regulate propagation of nerve impulses•Helping your brain send communication signals to your muscles,so that you can move on demand (sodium-potassium ionexchange) Organ / Functions of salt Process •Helps to form gastric juice. •Inadequate gastric juice will affects the digestion process, Gastric juice whereby undigested food being decomposed inside the intestine causing toxin to arise which associate with other conditions and diseases. •Inadequate salt will decrease the formation of gastric juice, which later digests on iron. Blood •Iron is essential for hemoglobin formation. If body failed to form red blood cell normally, anemia will occur. Body water •Salt helps to regulate body fluid balance to maintain normal salt content level concentration of body fluid, that is 0.9%. Normal salt content activates cell. Body’s •Salt also prevents bacteria growth, kill germs, prevents physical deterioration and deterioration of body fluid. function Brain •Assists brain to maintain serotonin and melatonin Contraction and •Directly involved in relaxation and contraction of muscle and relaxation of blood vessels. muscle •Normal body pH is 7.35 – 7.45, which is slightly alkaline. Body pH •Neutral marine salt will maintains the pH balance.
4. SALT IS ESSENTIAL FOR LIFESodium is a mineral element that plays a critical role in bodyphysiology. It controls the volume of fluid in the body and helpsmaintain the acid-base level. About 40% of the bodys sodium iscontained in bone, some is found within other organs and cells andthe remaining 55% is in blood plasma and extracellular fluids.But getting back to salt, the general question remains — isit harmful?“Numerous studies report on strong correlation between saltintake and an increased risk of some diseases. The latestresearch show that the problem is not salt but sodium “The National Health and Medical Research Centre’s (NHMRC)Deficient of Sodium: ( Hyponatremia ) * Death of brain cells * Body numbness * Rapid heartbeat * Dehydration * Weakening of heart function * Lack of energy / Lethargic * Poor Appetite * Muscle cramps * Light-headed / dizziness Accesive Of Sodium: ( Hypernatremia ) * Heart failure * Gastric cancer * Kidney problems and kidney stones * Left ventricular * Oedema * hypertrophy * Stroke * Osteoporosis.
5. Salt Revolution All the salt is from the sea. However the sea pollution With the economic progress and increasing population, the production of domestic wastes is accumulating. These wastes will eventually channel directly or indirectly into the sea. Finally, the various kinds of sea pollution occurred when the wastes’ level reached to a certain limit, i.e. oil, heavy metals, heat, radiation pollution and etc How is salt refined? Chemicals was used to treat refined salt can include sulfuric acid or chlorine. Next, water is evaporated under high compression and heat which disrupts the molecular structure of salt. Finally, almost all of the moisture in the salt is removed in a fluidized-bed dryer. The refining process will remove the toxins associated with the salt. Refined salt has no minerals in it, while unrefined salt is loaded with minerals.In fact, refine salt is lack of minerals. When we eat refine salt (99.8% pure sodium chloride),our body has to use its own store of minerals (from our bones) to break down food. Overtime, this will lead to mineral deficiencies and chronic illness like osteoporosis.
6. Salt Revolution30 years ago, we are taking a pure sea salt which is richof mineral and trace mineral. Scientist have realist if wecontinues to take sea salt, human will distinct after 30years if still consuming. 95% sodium in the any salt we consume today!
7. 1. Bamboo Salt Is Rich Of Minerals "Every sickness, every disease, and every ailment can be traced to a mineral deficiency" Dr. Linus Pauling, a nobel prize awardeeKaeam Bamboo Salt is Rich in MineralMineral is also known as inorganic salt. It is an essential substance inthe formation of human tissue structure and to maintain normalphysical activities. You need them for proper nerve responses,muscle contractions, to help maintain bodys fluid balance,regulate electrolyte and hormone balance, and keepmetabolism of all nutrients in check. . Bamboo salt is originatedfrom natural source. In the manufacturing process, it had combinedcopper, iron, magnesium, selenium and multiple source of mineralsfrom yellow ocher, bamboo trunk, pine wood and the superiormarine salt. Mineral Diseases Deficiency Calcium Rickets in children; osteomalacia (soft bones) and osteoporosis in adults. Phosphorus (Rare) Weakness; bone pain; Anorexia Magnesium Nausea, irritability, muscle weakness; twitching; cramps, cardiac arrhythmias. Iron Skin pallor; weakness; fatigue; headaches; shortness of breath (all signs of iron-deficiency anemia) Copper Rare in adults. Infants may develop a type of anemia marked by abnormal development of bones, nerve tissue and lungs. Potassium Nausea, anorexia, muscle weakness, irritability. (Occurs most often in persons with prolonged diarrhea.)
8. 2. Bamboo Salt Is High Alkaline Normal Cell Abnormal Cell A Breakthrough Finding to Change Your Life WHO discovered that the pH of healthy blood and cell is 7.5 and 6.9 respectively. Acidic body physique is the breeding ground for various kinds of diseases. Research results WHO showed that 80% of human diseases are caused by acidic body physique. Professor of Tokyo Health Laboratory, Japan conducted the following experiment: Blood test report of 100 cancer patients shows that the blood of all participants is acidic. This result also means that 100% of the cancer patients have an acidic“ cancer cell will not grow body physique!!under alkaline condition”
9. 3. Bamboo Salt Is An Antioxidant DNA may also be attacked by as many as 100000 free radicals daily Antioxidants are substances or nutrients in our foods which can prevent or slow the oxidative damage to our body. When our body cells use oxygen, they naturally produce free radicals (by-products) which can cause damage. Antioxidants act as "free radical scavengers" and hence prevent and repair damage done by these free radicals. Recovery Ability ORP (mV) of Bamboo Salt Recovery ability of bamboo salt can help - 130mV - 298mV our body in eliminating free radicals, which generates with the increased metabolic activity and related to change in oxidation or reduction potential. Hence, consumption of bamboo salt can prevent growth of unhealthy cells and assist the recovery of body cells. Our body needs high electrons to stabilise free radicals.Antioxidants are "free radical scavengers" that actually neutralize free radicals by giving upan electron to the free radical and neutralizing it. Above is a chart show electron by (mV).
10. 4. Bamboo Salt Help DetoxificationDetox cleansing is a method of eliminating excess toxic waste stored in thebody. This means of cleaning is an action that occurs regularly and naturally in thebody. Generally the body will cleanse itself sufficiently, but our repeated exposure toenvironmental toxins, chemically based products and processed foods will interferewith the bodys regular cleansing function. A wide variety of detoxification methods canbe used in order to activate the bodys self-cleaning function. An extremely influentialand often missed element of keeping the body clean and healthy is prevention --establishing a way of living that as much as possible limits your exposure to toxins.A detox program should only be carried out if the bodys normal detox functionsare overwhelmed and not working properly. Such intense levels of toxic overload istypically caused by an improper diet, stress, overeating, sedentary lifestyle, illness, andpoor health habits in general."We are much better off taking a daily approach, and beingsupportive, to the cleansing organs that are designed todetoxify our bodies." Dr. David K. Hill Japan enteral Experts Study The report, by daily defecation The people of dollars Count, they enteral also left with about 6-10 pounds of it. Toxic is left in the intestines of food residue, which will be attached to wall and membrane of intestinal absorption, and then back to the liver due to: Cell metabolism blocked Detoxification function The phenomenon of self-poisoningHai-O Bamboo Salt is highly dissolvable, effectively remove inflammation, neutralizes andeliminates toxins out of the body. People often report improved energy, clearer skin,regular bowel movements, improved digestion, and increased concentration and clarityafter a detox program. 1 litter of bamboo salt water drink early morning before breakfastand exercise after drinking.One of the most common side effects is headache and hunger within the first few days ofstarting the detox, often due to caffeine withdrawal.Pregnant or nursing women or children shouldnt go on a detox diet. People with anemia,eating disorder, diabetes, kidney disease and certain genetic diseases. It is really benefitsfor constipation people to do colon cleansing with our detox program.
11. The Making Of Bamboo Salt 1.The material of bamboo salt is the sun fried marine salt which rich in minerals from Western Coast of Korea. 2. Select bamboo trunk with 3-years and above with the diameter of 7cm from Western Coast of Korea. This particular diameter is essential to ensure the water content of bamboo trunk is fully dissolved to secure the high quality of salt. 3. Cut the trunk into shorter pieces and field in the sun dried salt. 4. The furnace used must be made of yellow ocher taken from 20m below the ground. These combinations of furnace and pinewood will produce the purple crystal-like bamboo salt. 5.The burning materials used are pinewood and pine resin. 6. The bamboo salt is obtained after about 10 hours of burning process . The bamboo salt put back to the new bamboo continues the process 2 to 6 repeatedly. 7. Cut the trunk into shorter pieces and field in the sun dried. Repeat the same burning process for 6-8 times. During the 9th burning cycle, add in the pine resin to increase its temperature to the maximum. The stuffed salt will meld salt. 8. The purple bamboo salt is form when burning temperature range 1350 - 1500°C. After 9 times of burning repeatedly. 5
12. Date Details1988 Established bamboo salt manufacturing factory1990 Obtained government authorization for bamboo salt processing1992 Supplied bamboo salt for LG Group to produce bamboo salt toothpaste and soap1993 (1) Developed and launched sales of bamboo salt soap (2) Awarded prize at the 39th National Science Exhibition with our research on the Production and effects of bamboo salt (experiment material: Kaeam bamboo salt)1994 (1) Awarded Export Encouragement prize by the governor of Chulla Buk-do Province (2) Developed and launched sales of roasted salt (3) Selected as excellent supplier of LG household and healthcare (4) Supplied bamboo salt for LG household, healthcare, cosmetic series1995 (1) Supplied bamboo salt for Haitai’s bamboo salt potato chips, gum, and crackers (2) Selected as company producing “1 Masterpiece in 1 Region” (Selected as regional specialty by Bu-an country)1996 (1) Published book titled <Bamboo Salt> (2) Launched new product named bamboo salt beauty (3 types of bamboo salt products made for cosmetic purpose, massage gel)1997 (1) Commended by the Minister of Agriculture (2) Began supply of bamboo salt and roasted salt products to Crown Bakery, Aloe Mime (3) Launched new bamboo salt beauty products (bamboo salt foam cleansing) (4) Selected as native provincial company (Kwang-ju regional office of National Tax Administration) (5) Established the ‘Bamboo Salt Industry Association of Korea’ under the authorization from the Ministry of Health and Welfare (6) launched new products (yellow ocher beauty series – yellow ocher soap, yellow ocher massage gel) (7) Launched roasted salt product under an OEM contract with Sun Brand Industrial Co. Ltd.1999 Commended the Prime Minister’s Award at the 2nd National Tourism Souvenir’s Contest2000 Broadcasted and appeared over 100 times by MBC, KBS, SBS and various newspaper, magazines.2007 Supply bamboo salt to Hai-O Marketing Sdn. Bhd.
13. Healing Crisis
14. How To Use Avoid using for better result. Do not use reverse osmosis (R.O) water or Distill water. Tooth pain and ulcer : apply bamboo salt on the pain part to relief the pain immediately.1 sachet 5g bamboo salt add into 1 litter of water drink Gastric pain: 1 sachet 5g bamboo salt add withbefore exercise. OR 1 glass of warm water drink it slowly to relief the1 sachet 5g bamboo salt add into a glass of water pain.(200cc-500cc) drink before breakfast. And, drink 1 – 2 Drunk and food poisoning: Drink 1 litter watermore glass plain water. with 2-3 sachet of bamboo salt. WARNING: Bamboo salt is very effective for colon cleaning to detoxified our body. Drink 1 litter water with 2-3 sachet of bamboo salt early morning before breakfast within 20 minutes. Drink 1 litter plain water there after.1 sachet 5g bamboo salt add into 500ml water. Take Who cannot do colon cleaningupper part of the bamboo salt water to use it as an eye Pregnancy, high blood pressure, heart problemdrop. Useful for eye dryness and infection. kidney problem and diabetic.The rest of the bamboo salt you can put into a spray to High blood pressure & kidney problemprevent hair loss or any skin diseases. Drink 1 sachet a day, if you find any uncomfortable positive reaction. Reduce ½ or 1/3 or ¼ sachet until you feel comfortable. You may ask doctor for advice. Heart problem Drink 1 sachet a day, if you find any uncomfortable positive reaction. You can stop immediately for 2-3 day and start with lower dosage. Skin diseases and uric acid1-2 sachet 5g bamboo salt can use for body massage or Very encourage to do colon cleansing. Tomake a mask. To stop itchiness and infection. It also improve your body pH into slightly alkalineeffective for mosquito bite. (healthy pH). Cancer patient Exremely encourage to do colon cleansing. Most of the cancer patient is acidic body condition. Colon cleaning is very effective for cancer patient. 2-6 sachet a day with at least 2 litter of water will help them to improve their body to alkaline condition. For baby: Add little into water * You can stop consuming if you find any For kids: Start Eating with fruit or juice. uncomfortable positive reaction. Refer to our testimonial who have the same situation.