5 things for the good press release copywriting.
"Every business has something that the press would be interested in, the secret is to make sure that you're visible to the right journalists." However, writing a good press release that captures media attention is a craft. With journalists receiving an increasing number of releases per day a poorly written press release will be effected your media coverage. There are 5 things we need to consider when copywriting a press release.
1. Content - ensure that the release is grammatically correct and doesn't contain any spelling mistakes, errors, and sources are quoted correctly.
2. Concise - keep it punchy and don't use unnecessary flowery language e.g. cutting- edge, revolutionary.
3. Factual - present the information for distribute that is true, correct and doesn't embellish anything that to be communicated.
4. Objectivity - virtually impossible to do, but refrain from using over hyped quotes from sources as they will be presented as being too biased.
5. Timing - The press release may not be topical, but it may be able to incorporate the release with a more recent news event.
Thank You You know your product better than others. You are the best person to convey your sales message. PRCopywriting.com provides you all the tools you needs in your copywriting solution .: Sales Letter Creator .: Press Release Creator .: Headline Builder .: E-Zine Ads Maker .: Powerful Word and more