5 Strategies for online press release copywriting.
Offline and online press release copywriting are two different beasts. A hard-hitting sales pitch in your offline promotions doesn't always cut it when brought online.
Internet surfers are continuously looking for information and a solution to their problems. If they're going to buy anything from you, you need to establish yourself as a credible and informative resource, who also happens to have a terrific product. Speak directly to the needs and desires of your visitor and you will have a captivated audience.
1. Get attention - You can do this with a good headline and sub-headlines. That way, people will know instantly if you have what they are looking for. Forget cute and clever headlines...give your visitors the straight goods .
2. Keep it simple - Use short sentences and simple words. Your visitors eyes tire easily. Be kind to them! Break up your paragraphs and create plenty of white space.
3. Be casual - This web not the place for a formal essay. Write as you speak and be friendly with your visitor. Do double-check your spelling and follow most grammar rules. But it sure doesn't hurt to start a sentence or two with AND or BUT. Sure, you're high school grammar teacher will have a fit, but that's a-okay on the net.
4. Release Your News - work together with your pr agency to make a different strategy to get your news out by written a press release.
5. Optimize! - Add keyword to your press release to gain search engine friendly for better search ranking.
Thank You You know your product better than others. You are the best person to convey your sales message. PRCopywriting.com provides you all the tools you needs in your copywriting solution .: Sales Letter Creator .: Press Release Creator .: Headline Builder .: E-Zine Ads Maker .: Powerful Word and more