1. Cooperative LearningCooperative Learning) Roger (1997)
3. Verb to haveVerb to have is divided into Have andhas. We use plural form of now withhave and singular form with has.
4. Form : Subject + have/has + complement For exampleSnakes have special heat-sensitive organs.
5. Grasshopper has its own song.
6. Showdown1.Make a group of 5 people2. Create question form text in your group.3. Send representative from each group to readquestion.4. The other group members answer onYour paper.5. When the lead student say “showdown”, everyoneshow your answer to your friend.