Coast To Coast Vision
• Coast to Coast (CTC) Vision has contracted with over 12,000 eyecare locations nationwide.
Members save on eyeglasses, contacts, eye exams and surgical procedures.
• The CTC provider network is the most comprehensive in the U.S. and includes ophthalmologists,
optometrists, independent optical centers and national chain locations such as Pearle Vision,
JCPenney Optical, Sears Optical, Target Optical, LensCrafters, and EyeMasters.
• Savings of 20% to 60% on prescription eyewear.
• Also, save 10% to 20% on contact lenses (excluding disposables) at participating retail locations.
• Savings of 10% to 30% on eye exams.
• Save 40% to 50% off the overall national average on LASIK surgery (PRK and CK available at
• Most frames, lenses and specialty items such as tints, coatings and UV protection are available.
• No limit on the number of times membership may be used during the year.
• Two guarantees - 30 day unconditional money-back satisfaction guarantee and low price
guarantee on eyeglasses
• Members may nominate their own eye care professional to join the network
• RETAIL PHARMACY
• The neighborhood pharmacy program assures members the lowest price on prescription drugs,
saving 10% to 60% on most prescriptions.
• It's simple to use. The member simply presents the membership card to the pharmacist with the
prescription. The pharmacist calculates the discount and the member pays the discounted price.
No other forms required.
• 10% to 60% savings on most medications.
• Over 60,000 national and regional pharmacy chains participate as well as independent
• No pharmacy program is complete unless it includes both retail locations where members may fill
acute care medications and a mail order program so members may optimize their savings by
purchasing maintenance prescriptions in 90 day supplies to treat ongoing ailments.
• Do not call the pharmacy for price quotes. Prices may change from day to day and they cannot
be given over the telephone. Visit www.rxpricequotes.com to look up drug prices by location.
• **Pharmacy Discounts are Not Insurance and are Not Intended as a Substitute for Insurance.
• The discount is only available at participating pharmacies
DISCOUNTS ON RETAIL PHARMACY
• DENTAL CARE HIGHLIGHTS
• The discount program provides access to the Aetna Dental Access® network. This network is administered by
Aetna Life Insurance Company (ALIC)
• Members save 15% to 50%* on everything from general dentistry and cleanings to root canals, crowns and
• Over 76,000 dental practice locations.
• Save on routine dental services such as x-rays and fillings.
• Save on specialty care such as orthodontics and periodontics where available.
• Before scheduling an appointment, the member will call the number on the back of their card to speak with a
Patient Advocacy representative.The representative will contact providers in the network to ensure the dental
office understands the Dental Care discount card and is accepting new patients.
The representative will then contact the member to provide several different dental care locations so the member
may select the provider that most meets their specific needs and book an appointment.
TEETH WHITENING KITS
FROM BRIGHT AND WHITE, INC.
• Save 75% on professional teeth whitening kits
• Custom-made tray from personal impressions
• No Dental Visits
• Direct to you by Priority Mail
• Bleaching gel is great for sensitive teeth
Aetna Dental Access
Select Regional Average Cost with
Total SavingsAverage Cost* Aetna Dental Access®
Adult Cleaning $96 $56 $40
Child Cleaning $69 $39 $30
Routine Checkup $49 $29 $20
Four Bitewing X-rays $61 $34 $27
Composite (White) Filling $163 $84 $79
Crown (porcelain fused to noble metal) $889 $597 $292
Complete Upper Denture $1,207 $800 $407
Molar Root Canal $1,005 $678 $327
Extraction (single tooth) $157 $75 $82
*The select regional average fee represents the average fees for the procedures listed above in Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York
City, as displayed in the Estimate the Cost of Care tool as of August 2008.
• Enjoy access to a variety of hearing programs providing hearing aid discounts of 15% to 58% in
retail locations nationwide and discounts of 40% to 60% through the mail order program.
• Retail Hearing Aids
• Members may select from 1,350 Beltone locations nationwide to receive a free hearing screening
and 15% off over 70 models of Beltone Hearing Aids. All technologies and models are available
including state of the art digital hearing aids, along with Completely-In-the-Canal, In-the Ear and
Behind-the-Ear models. BelCare™ standardized 12 point customer service program ensures
consistent delivery of professional and comfortable service, regardless of location.
• Mail Order Hearing Aids
• Save 40% to 60% off average National Retail Pricing on over 100 models of name brand hearing
• Receive the lowest price available.
• 45-day in-home trial period and one full year factory warranty
• Any make/model hearing aid less than five years old may be repaired with a six month warranty
for just $90.00 or with a 12-month warranty for just $115.00 (digital or analog programmable aids
are slightly more, depending upon model).
Family Legal Services
• LEGAL CARE DIRECT
• The legal benefit is provided by a nationwide discount legal referral service. Attorneys in our
network have an average of 19.4 years of experience.Highlights
• A nationwide network of over 20,000 attorneys
• Plan attorneys will either charge $125.00 per hour, or when appropriate, give members a 40%
discount off their usual and customary hourly rate
• Nine (9) free services* which include:
– Unlimited initial phone consultations for new legal matters
– Initial one-on-One consultations for new legal matters
– Attorney review of independent legal documents (6 page max.) per new matter
– When appropriate, network attorneys will write letters on member's behalf
– When appropriate, network attorneys will make phone calls on member's behalf
– Assistance in solving problems with government programs such as welfare and INS
– Assistance with small claims court representation
– Free simple will with annual updates
– Additionally, members have online access through the Legalclub.com website to prepare a free living will
(advance healthcare directive)
• Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary by region.*Costs and filing fees
additional, specific definitions apply.
First Class Travel
• FIRST CLASS TRAVEL
• Personal FDI First Class Travel web site
for easy booking of all your travel needs.
• Discounted service fees on air travel
• Discounted cruise pricing of up to 75% off.
• Corporate pricing on car rentals and hotels
• BENEFIT HIGHLIGHTS
• Telephone medical consult with licensed physicians who diagnose
medical problems and prescribe1 short-term medication when
• If medicine is needed a prescription is phoned into your local
• All licensed physicians specialize in telephone medical consults. They
are primary care physicians, internists and urgent care physicians
• Doctors available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• Speak to a doctor quickly in most cases in less than an hour, but
always within 3 hours guaranteed.
• Doctor reviews your electronic health record prior to each
consultation to aid diagnosis
• Fast, cost effective medical attention that saves both time and money
With 3 CEOFirst Class VIP Memberships:With 3 CEOFirst Class VIP Memberships:
TOMTOM MARYMARY LISALISA
$500$500 $500$500 $500$500
($675 UF & $825 Over 11mo.)
Plus T & S
This chart is for example purposes only. Your results may vary.
Levels Memberships First Class VIP Commissions
Level 1 3 $25.00 = $75
Level 2 9 $7.00 = $63
Level 3 27 $7.00 = $189
Level 4 81 $7.00 = $567
Level 5 243 $7.00 = $1,701
Level 6 729 $7.00 = $5,103
Level 7 2187 $10.00 = $21,870
Totals 3,279 $29,568
Level 1: 100% Matched
Level 2: 60% Matched
Level 3: 40% Matched
Level 0: Your personal customers.
EarnEarn 5%5% from all airtime salesfrom all airtime sales..
Level 4: 100% Matched
TELECOM RESIDUAL INCOME
Telecom 6X4 STEPS TO SUCCESS
Assuming each Marketing Director has 5 customers that spend $60 per month on callsAssuming each Marketing Director has 5 customers that spend $60 per month on calls
For each Qualified Marketing Director, you’ll receive a $50 Organization BonusFor each Qualified Marketing Director, you’ll receive a $50 Organization Bonus
Total IMD’sTotal IMD’s
PASSIVE ONGOINGPASSIVE ONGOING
RESIDUAL INCOME!!!RESIDUAL INCOME!!!
DO THE MATH
JOIN FDI INTERNATIONAL
• or call Mary: 404-444-2379