At the beginning of the 20th century, the census bureau found that there were 50,000 private electric plants in operation far outstripping the 3,600 central stations.
Alternating current Rotary converter Demand meterLoad balancingIn 1930 80% of the US electricity production came from utilities
Datacenter capacity$500 million each10,000 servers/monthVisible from space
Quincy, Washington: ~ 500K sqft, 27MW, entirely hydro-electric powerSan Antonio, Texas: ~477K sqft, 27MW; recycled water for coolingChicago, Illinois: ~707,000 sq. ft. with critical power of 60 MW, water side economization, containersDublin, Ireland: ~570K sqft, up to 27MW, outside air for cooling
Microsoft® Office 365delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping to save time, money and free up valued resources. Office 365 combines the familiar Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoft’s next-generation communications and collaboration services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online. Office 365 is simple to use and easy to administer – all backed by the robust security and guaranteed reliability you expect from a world-class service provider.Microsoft Office 365 Includes:Microsoft® Office Professional PlusThe world’s leading productivity tool now seamlessly connected and delivered with cloud services – for the best productivity experience across the PC, Phone and Browser.Exchange OnlineCloud-based email, calendar and contacts with always-up-to-date protection from viruses and spam.SharePoint OnlineCloud-based service for creating sites to connect colleagues, partners and customers.Lync OnlineCloud-based instant messaging, presence, and online meeting experiences with PC-audio, video conferencing and screen sharing. Key Microsoft Office 365 Benefits:Anywhere-access to email, documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device Work seamlessly with Microsoft Office and the other programs your users already count on everydayBusiness-class features including IT-level phone support, guaranteed 99.9% uptime, geo-redundancy, and disaster recoveryPay-as-you-go pricing options which give you predictability and flexibility for all or part of your organizationLatest version of Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), which has millions of business users today Microsoft® Office 365 for small businesses offers an easy-to-use set of web-enabled tools for small businesses, independent consultants and professionals looking for business-class productivity services. Working with the tools people know and use today, Office 365 provides anywhere access to email, important documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device. It’s free for the first 30 days and then just $6 per user per month. Microsoft® Office 365 for enterprises brings together cloud versions of our trusted communications and collaboration software with our familiar Office Professional Plus desktop suite. It is designed to help meet your IT needs for robust security, 24/7 reliability, and user productivity.We have a variety of plans to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes and varying IT needs. Priced from $2 - $28 per month per user, each plan has the same 99.9% uptime guarantee and includes the security and support you expect from Microsoft. Office 365 offers great flexibility by allowing businesses to provide users access to only the services they need and pay-as-you-go pricing options. Microsoft® Office 365 for education provides your institution with the same great communication and collaboration experiences used in enterprises around the world while saving time and money. Microsoft Office 365 for education delivers all of this and more while training students on familiar software which employers depend upon.
You can consume Microsoft’s Private Cloud Solutions in four waysOn Premises Private Cloud – High level of customization with custom built IaaSPre-Configured Private Cloud – Purchase IaaaS for on-premesis from Microsoft and a partner in a pre-certified configurationWindows Azure Platform Appliance – Lowest operation cost with control and privacy benefits of private cloud. This can be provided on or off premises. Hosted – Hosted from a partner will help shift capex to opex.
Deploying IaaS with Hyper-V CloudTo accelerate Infrastructure as a Service deployments, Microsoft has designed a set of programs and initiatives to help deploy cloud environments, based on Windows Server Hyper-V, System Center, and related products. These programs are tailored to specific deployment types according to customer needs and preferences.We are now going to look at the programs for each of the deployment types and some of the initiatives we have put in place to help accelerate your deployment of a cloud infrastructure Hyper-V Cloud Deployment Guides For customers that want to build their own private clouds on top of existing infrastructure investments, Microsoft offers tools and guidance based on expertise developed during hundreds of Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) customer engagements over the past few years. This element of the Hyper-V Cloud program optimizes for the highest levels of flexibility, control and customizationHyper-V Fast Track For customers that need some level of customization but also want to help reduce risk and speed deployment, reference architectures can provide the perfect balance. Microsoft is collaborating with Dell Corp., Fujitsu, Hitachi, HP, IBM Corp. and NEC Corp. to deliver a broad choice of predefined, validated configurations for private cloud deployments — comprising compute, storage, networking resources, virtualization and management software.Hyper-V Cloud Service Providers More than 70 service providers around the world offer infrastructure as a finished, fully hosted service built on Microsoft technology. This option delivers a fast, cost-effective implementation for cloud services, both private and public. Service providers include Korean Internet Data Center; Fasthosts (U.K., U.S.); Agarik (France); and Hostway Corp. (U.S., U.K., Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium, Romania).Deploying IaaS with Hyper-V CloudA set of programs and initiatives to help customers and partners accelerate deployment of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)To accelerate Infrastructure as a Service deployments, Microsoft has designed a set of programs and initiatives to help deploy cloud environments, based on Windows Server Hyper-V, System Center, and related products. These programs are tailored to specific deployment types according to customer needs and preferences.We are now going to look at the programs for each of the deployment types and some of the initiatives we have put in place to help accelarate your deployment of a cloud infrastructure
1. 20. Yüzyıl’ın başlarında…
2. 1930’lardan sonra…
3. Yaşananlar tekrarlanıyor gibi…
4. 21. Yüzyılın başlarında…
5. Merkezi IT Santralleri inşa edilebilir mi?
6. Veri Merkezi Kapasitesi • Her biri 500 milyon $ • Aylık ilave sunucu 10.000
7. Dublin AmsterdamQuincy Chicago Japan Hong Kong Boydton Des Moines San Antonio Singapore Multiple global CDN locations
8. Bulut Bilişim Gartner Hype Cycle 2010
9. Bulut Bilişimin Temelleri Bulut Bilişimi oluşturan beş ortak yapı taşı Servis ara yüzleri sayesinde müşteri kaygıları ile 1 Servis Tabanlı servis sağlayıcı kaygıları birbirinden ayrıştırılır. Ölçeklenebilir ve Servisler talep üzerine, gerektiğinde yeni kaynaklar 2 eklenip çıkarılarak ölçeklenebilir. Elastik Servisler düşük maliyet için kaynak havuzlarından 3 Paylaşılan faydalanırlar. Farklı ödeme yöntemlerini mümkün kılmak için 4 Kullandıkça Öde servisler kullanım oranına göre takip edilirler. Internet Servisler Internet protokolleri üzerinden kullanılırlar. 5 Teknolojileri
10. Private PublicAppliance VM Page 18
11. Page 19
12. Private PublicAppliance VM Page 20
13. Private PublicAppliance VM Page 22
14. Private PublicAppliance VM
15. • Otomatik Kurulum (15+1 node cluster) • Temel VM provizyon işlemleri için arayüz (Sm, Med, Lrg) • VM kesintisiz otomatik host yama güncellenmesi • Otomatik hata takip ve çözümü • Hazır kullanıcı ve yönetici raporları (Maliyet modeli dahil) • Yönetim altyapısının otomatik kurulumu • BI yapılarıyla entegre edilebilir • Genel amaçlı tasarımv1 Kapsam – 400 Hosts*, 8,000 VMs*, multi-tenant, multi-site (Senaryoların %80’i)
16. ON-PREMISES PRIVATE PRE-CONFIGURED WINDOWS HOSTED PRIVATE CLOUD CLOUD PRIVATE CLOUD AZURE PLATFORM APPLIANCE LOWEST OPERATIONAL COST HIGHEST LEVEL OF HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMIZATION AT SCALE WITH STANDARDIZED SHIFT CAPEX TO OPEX CUSTOMIZATION HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE BUY PAAS FOR ON-PREMISES ORCUSTOM-BUILT IAAS USING ON- PURCHASE IAAS FOR ON- VIA PURCHASE IAAS OR PREMISES INFRASTRUCTURE PREMISES FROM MICROSOFT SERVICE PROVIDER PAAS FROM SERVICE PROVIDER AND A PARTNER
17. > TEK PLATFORM> TEK UYGULAMA MODELİ> TEK YÖNETİM ÇÖZÜMÜ
18. Teşekkürler • Mustafa Kara www.mustafakara.net.tr • Bilge Adam Bilişim Hizmetleri www.bilgeadam.com/kurumsal • Bilge Adam Eğitim Takvimi www.egitimtakvimi.com