Be the first to like this
1. Jane Finnis, Culture24 – Let’s Get Real.
2. James Morley- GathrIt, a prototype toolset to enable discovery, crowdsourcing and sharing across cultural collections
3. Sarah Saunders, Electric Lane- Attribution – the scandal of lost images on the web
4. Marcus Winter, University of Brighton- Social Object Labels
5. Franziska Mucha, Historisches Museum Frankfurt – Frankfurt Now! an interactive city mode
The Museums Computer Group 'Museums on the Web' conference 2013 (UKMW13)
Tate Modern, 15 November 2013.
The theme for UKMW13 was ‘Power to the people’.
The Museums Computer Group: connecting, supporting, inspiring museum technology professionals
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.