ِب ۡس ي ٱ ِب ٱل ۡس َم ٰـ ِب ٱل ِب ي َّر ِب َّر ِبBismi Allahi Alrrahmani AlrraheemiIn the name of Allah, the mostBeneficent, the most Merciful
ﺃﺑﻮﺍﺏ ﺍﻷﺟﻮﺭ Ways for Gaining Rewards ﺇﻋﺪﺍﺩ: ﺷﻌﺒﺔ ﺗﻮﻋﻴﺔ ﺍﳉﺎﻟﻴﺎﺕ ﺑﺎﻟﺰﻟﻔﻲ ٠٦ ٤٢٣٤٤٦٦ ﺑﺴﻢ ﺍﷲ ﺍﻟﺮﲪﻦ ﺍﻟﺮﺣﻴﻢ The Holy Quran ¯ ¯ : ¯ , Wن א − , , ¯ ¯ , ¯ ¯ ,ï ¯ , :ï ¯ ï , ï1. Memorizing Quran: Aisha reported that the Prophet(pbuh) said: "Such a person who recites the Quran andmasters it by heart, will be with the noble righteous scribes(in Heaven). And such a person exerts himself to learn theQuran by heart, and recites it with great difficulty, will havea double reward." : ¯ : W نא − و א : ï ï , ¯ ¯2. Reciting Quran: Abu Umama reported that the Prophet(pbuh) said: "Recite the Quran, for on the Day ofResurrection it will come as an intercessor for those whorecite It."
¯ : ¯ , W نو א − : ï3. Learning and Teaching Quran: Uthman bin Affanreported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: "The best amongyou (Muslims) are those who learn the Quran and teach it." , : ¯ , Wص א − , : ¯4. Suratul Al-Ikhlas: Abu Edarda reported that the Prophet(pbuh) said: " Suratul Ikhlas: (Chapter 112) is equal toone-third of the Quran!"¯ ¯ : : ¯ WĦ − א ذ ¯ ¯ :? ¯ :5. Suratul Falaq and Surat Nas: Uqba bin Amir reportedthat the Prophet (pbuh) said: What wonderful verses havebeen sent down tonight. the like of which has never beenseen! They are: Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of thedawn, and Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of men.(chapters: 112 – 113 – 114 ) ,¯ : , ¯¯ W א − : ¯ ï ¯ ¯ ¯6. Suratul Baqarah: Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet(pbuh) said: Do not make your houses as graveyards.Satan runs away from the house in which Suratul Baqarahis recited.
: ¯ : Wאن ول א − ¯ : ¯ ¯ ,ï ï , ¯ ¯ ¯ , , , ¯ , ¯ , ¯ ,¯ ¯ , , :7. Suratul Baqarah and Suratu Ali Imran: Abu Umamareported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: Recite the Quran,for on the Day of Resurrection it will come as an intercessorfor those who recite It. Recite the two bright ones, al-Baqara and Al Imran, for on the Day of Resurrection theywill come as two clouds or two shades, or two flocks ofbirds in ranks, pleading for those who recite them. ReciteSurah al-Baqara, for to take recourse to it is a blessing andto give it up is a cause of grief, and the magicians cannotconfront it.. ! : : ¯ W א −8 ¯ ï :¯ ? : :8. Ayatul Kursi (The Throne): Ubay bin Kab reported thatthe Prophet (pbuh) said to him: O Abal-Mundhir, do youknow which verse of Allahs Book that you have is thegreatest? I replied, Allah, there is no god but He, the Living,the Eternal (2:254) . Thereupon he struck me on my breastand said: May knowledge be pleasant for you, O AbalMundhir!¯ ¯ : ¯ : W א −9 , :ï ¯
9. The last two verses of Al-Baqarah: Abu Masudreported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: Whoever recitesthe last two Verses of Suratul Baqarah during the night,they will be sufficient for him. ¯ : ¯ , W א ول − : ¯ : ,¯ ¯ ¯ ¯10. Memorizing ten verses of Suratul Kahf: Abu Edardareported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: Whoever learns byheart the first ten verses of Suratul Kahf, he will beprotected from the Dajjal.This hadith has been transmitted by Qatada with the samechain of transmitters. But Shuba (one of the narrators)said: At the end of Suraul Kahf . Remembering Allah ¯ : : ¯¯ Wħ ذ א − : ¯ , ¯ : ? ¯ :11. Remembering Allah much: Abu Huraira reported thatthe Prophet (pbuh) said : Mufarridun have gone ahead.They (the Companions of the Prophet (pbuh) ) said: AllahsMessenger, who are Mufarridun? He said: They are thosemales and females who remember Allah much. ,ï ¯ ,ï ¯ : ¯ : − , :ï ¯ ¯
12. Abu Musa reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: Theexample of the one who celebrates the Praises of his Lord(Allah) in comparison to the one who does not celebrate thePraises of his Lord, is that of a living creature compared toa dead one.¯ : : W −א : ? ¯ ¯ ¯ :ï ï ? ¯ : ¯ ï , ¯ ï¯ ¯13. Tasbeeh: Saad reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said:Is one amongst you powerless to get one thousand virtuesevery day. Amongst those who had been sitting there, oneasked: How can one amongst us get one thousand virtuesevery day? He said: Recite: Subhan Allah : Subhan Allah,one hundred times for (by reciting them) one thousandvirtues are recorded (to your credit) and one thousandvices are blotted out. : : , ¯¯ − , :ï ¯ ¯ ï ¯ ¯14. Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet (pbuh) saidWhoever says, Subhan Allah wa bihamdih, one hundredtimes a day, Allah will forgive his sins even if they were likethe foam of the sea. : ¯ : : ï − ,ï ¯ , : ï ,
15. Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said:whoever says: Subhana Allah wa bihamdih Glorified is Allahand to Him belongs all praise one hundred times in themorning and evening, nobody will come on the Day ofResurrection with better than him, except the one who saysthe same or adds more., , : ¯ , ï − , :ï , : ¯ ¯16. Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said:“There are two phrases that are light on the tongue butheavy on the scale of rewards and are dear to the GraciousOne. These are: Subhan Allah wa bi hamdih, “Glorified isAllah with all praise to Him,” and Subhan Allah al-`adheem,“Glorified is Allah, the Great.” ï , , : : : ï − : ï ¯ ¯ , ,17. Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: Theuttering of (these words): Subhan Allah, Wa AlhamduLillah, Wa La Illaha Illa Allah , Wa Allahu Akbar ( Hallowedbe Allah; all praise is due to Allah, there is no god but Allahand Allah is the Greatest) is dearer to me than anythingover which the sun rises. , ¯ ¯ : , ï − ï : , , ,¯ ¯ ,¯ ï ï ,ï : ¯
18. Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said:Whoever glorifies Allah (SWT) (says subhan Allah) afterevery prayer thirty three times, praises Allah (SWT) (saysal-hamdu lillah) thirty three times, and magnifies Allah(SWT) (says Allahu akbar) thirty-three times, which addsup to ninety-nine, then completes one hundred by sayingLa illaha ill-Allah wahdahu la sharika lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamdu, wahuwa `ala kulli shayin qadir, his sins willbe forgiven, even if they were like the foam of the sea. : : ¯ W لو − : , :¯ ? , :ï19. A treasure of paradise: Abu Musa reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: Shall I tell you a sentence which isone of the treasures of Paradise? It is: La haula walaquwwata illa bil-lah. (There is neither might nor powerexcept with Allah). : ¯ , W א − , ¯ ,¯ ï ¯ :ï , ¯ ,¯ , ,¯ ,¯ ï , : ¯ ¯ ,¯ , , , , :20. Superior Istighfar: Shadad bin Ows reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: The most superior way of asking forforgiveness from Allah is: Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilahailla anta, Khalaqtani wa ana abduka, wa ana ala ahdika wawadika mastatat, Aaudhu bika min Sharri ma sanatu,abuu Laka binimatika alaiya, wa Abu bidhanbi faghfirli
innahu la yaghfiru udhdhunuba illa ant. The Prophet(pbuh) added. If somebody recites it during the day withfirm faith in it, and dies on the same day before theevening, he will be from the people of Paradise; and ifsomebody recites it at night with firm faith in it, and diesbefore the morning, he will be from the people of Paradise.The meaning : (O Allah! You are my Lord! None has theright to be worshipped but You. You created me and I amYour slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and mypromise as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from allthe evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all theblessings You have bestowed upon me, and I confess toYou all my sins. So I entreat You to forgive my sins, fornobody can forgive sins except You.) ¯ , ¯ Wم א אĦ −א , ï ï ,ï ï : : , , , , ¯: ï ¯ ,ï ¯ , , ¯ :21. Dua when waking up: Ubadah bin Assamit reportedthat the Prophet (pbuh) said: Whoever gets up at nightand says: La ilaha il-lallah Wahdahu la Sharika lahuLahulmulku wa Lahul hamdu wahuwa ala kullishaiin Qadir.Alhamdu lil-lah, wa subhanal-lah, wa la-ilaha illal-llahuwallahu akbar, wa la hawla Wala Quwata il-la-bil-lah.And then says: Allahumma, Ighfir li (O Allah! Forgive me).Or invokes (Allah), he will be responded to and if heperforms ablution and prays, his prayer will be accepted.Meaning: (None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.He is the Only One and has no partners. For Him is theKingdom and all the praises are due for Him. He isOmnipotent. All the praises are for Allah. All the glories are
for Allah. And none has the right to be worshipped butAllah, And Allah is Great And there is neither Might norPower Except with Allah). ï : : , ¯¯ W −א ï¯ ¯ ,¯ ï ï ,ï ï ¯ ï¯ , ï ¯ , ï¯ , , :ï ï ¯ ï ,22. Tahleel: Abu Hurairah reported that the Prophet (pbuh)said: Whoever says: La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la sharikalah, lahu-l-mulku wa lahu-l-hamdu wa huwa ala kullishaiin qadir, one hundred times will get the same rewardas given for manumitting ten slaves; and one hundred gooddeeds will be written in his accounts, and one hundred sinswill be deducted from his accounts, and it (his saying) willbe a shield for him from Satan on that day till night, andnobody will be able to do a better deed except the one whodoes more than he.Meaning: (He who uttered: There is no god but Allah, theOne, having no partner with Him, His is the Sovereigntyand all praise is due to Him and He is Potent overeverything ) ï : : − , ¯ ,¯ , ï ï ,ï :23. Abu Ayyub Al-Ansari reported that the Prophet (pbuh)said: Whoever says: La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu lasharika lahu, lahu-l-mulku wa lahu-l-hamdu wa huwa ala
kulli shaiin qadir, ten times, he is like one whoemancipated four slaves from the progeny of Ismail.Meaning: (There is no god but Allah, the One, having nopartner with Him, His is the Sovereignty and all praise isdue to Him and He is Potent over everything ) ¯ , , ¯¯ W א ġ¯ , ¯ , ¯ : : ¯ ,24. Remembering Allah: Abu Huraira and Abu Said Al-Khudri reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: People donot sit (in an assembly) to remember the name of Allahwithout being surrounded by angels and covered by Mercy,and there descends upon them tranquility, and Allah makesa mention of them to those who are with Him. : , ¯¯ W א −א : ï ,25. Blessing the prophet: Abu Huraira reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: He who blesses me once, Allah wouldbless him ten times. : : Wª وא א − א , :26. Thanking Allah after eating or drinking: Anas binMalik reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: Allah ispleased with His servant who says: (Al-Hamdu lillah) Wheneating or drinking.
ء Ablution and Prayer : : W نא − : ¯ ¯ , ¯ ¯27. Performing ablution well: Uthman bin Affan reportedthat the Prophet (pbuh) said: He who performs ablutionwell, his sins would come out from his body, even comingout from under his nails. , ¯ : : ï − :28. Uthman bin Affan reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: He who performs ablution as enjoined upon him by Allah,and offers obligatory prayers, Allah will forgive his sins allhis (sins) done during the period from one prayer toanother. : : ¯ W א −א ,ï , ï : , : , ï¯29. Saying Sahadah after ablution: Umar bin Al-Khattabreported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: If anyone amongstyou performs the ablution, and completes it well and thensays: Ashhadu AlLa ilaha illal-lahu , wa ash hadu anna
Muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluh. ( I testify that there isnone worthy of worship except Allah, and that Muhammadis the servant of Allah and His Messenger) . the eight gatesof Paradise would be opened for him and he may enter bywhichever of them he wishes.ï , ¯ W א א א ذن دØ − ï , , : ¯ : ï ,30. Repeating Adhan: Abdullah bin Amr reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: When you hear the Muadhdhin,repeat what he says, then invoke a blessing on me, foreveryone who invokes a blessing on me will receive tenblessings from Allah. : ¯ , ¯ W ع א ذنÚ Ħ −א, , : : ¯ ï ¯ ;ï ï31. Dua after Adhan: Jabir bin Abdillah reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: Whoever after listening to the Adhansays, Allahumma Rabba hadihi iddawatit-tammh was-salatil qaimah, aati Muhammadan al-waseelata wal-fadeelata, wabathhu maqaman mahmudan-il-ladhi waattah. (O Allah! Lord of this perfect call (of not ascribingpartners to You) and of the regular prayer which is going tobe established! Kindly give Muhammad the right ofintercession and superiority and send him (on the Day ofJudgment) to the best and the highest place in Paradisewhich You promised him), then intercession for me will bepermitted for him on the Day of Resurrection.
: ¯ : Wא ذאن − : ï ,32. Adhan: Abu Said Al-Khudri reported that the Prophet(pbuh) said: whoever hears the Adhan, whether a humanbeing, a jinn or any other creature, will be a witness forhim (the one making Adhan) on the Day of Resurrection. ï W א −: : ¯ ¯ , ¯ : ¯ , :ï ï ï ï ï¯ : ï ¯33. Building mosques: Uthman bin Affan reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: Whoever builds a mosque for thesake of Allah, Allah will build for him something like it inParadise. : ¯¯ Wم אĦ −א , :ï ï ï¯ , ï ï ,34. Saying Amin: Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet(pbuh) said: Say Amin when the Imam says Amin, for ifanyones utterance of Amin synchronises with that of theangels, his past sins will be forgiven. : : ¯¯ W אħ א א ل −א¯ , ¯ ¯ , ¯ ï ¯ : ¯ ¯ , ï
35. Walking to mosque after making ablution in thehouse: Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said:He who purifies himself in his house, and then walks toone of the houses of Allah for the sake of performing anobligatory prayer, both his steps (would be significant) asone of them would obliterate him a sin and the second onewould raise him a status. : , ¯¯ W אħ Ġא − : , : ï ¯ , ï, , ¯ , : ¯36. Paces towards the mosque: Abu Huraira reportedthat the Prophet (pbuh) said: Should I not suggest to youthat by which Allah obliterates the sins and elevates theranks (of a person). They (the hearers) said: Yes,Messenger of Allah. He said: Performing the ablutionthoroughly despite Nuisances , multitude of paces towardsthe mosque, and waiting for the next prayer after observinga prayer, that is the real Insistence. ï , : ¯ , ï − ¯ , :ï ,37. Going to mosque: Abu Huraira reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: Allah will prepare for him who goesto the mosque (every) morning and in the afternoon (forthe congregational prayer) an honorable place in Paradisewith good hospitality for (what he has done) every morningand afternoon goings.
¯ , W א وא א Ò− א, ¯ ¯ : : ï38. Assunan Arrawatib: Umm Habiba (the wife of the HolyProphet (pbuh) reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: Ahouse will be built in Paradise, for anyone who prays in aday and a night twelve rakahs (rather than the obligatoryprayers).= They are: 4 rakas before Dhohr Prayer and 2 rakas afterit. 2 After Maghrib , and 2 after Isha, and 2 before fajr. : , ¯¯ W مא −: : : ,39. Prayer during the night: Abu Haraira reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: … the most excellent prayer afterwhat is prescribed is prayer during the night. ¯ : : وא א − ¯ , ¯ : : ï40. Isha and Fajr Prayers: Uthman bin Affan reported thatthe Prophet (pbuh) said: He who observes the Ishaprayer in congregation, it is as if he prayed up to themidnight, and he who prays the morning prayer incongregation, it is as if he prayed the whole night.
: ¯¯ :ª ع و وא نو Ğא − ï ï ¯ ,¯ , : : ,41. Attending Jumuah Prayer: Abu-Huraira reported thatthe Prophet (pbuh) said: He who takes a bath and thencomes for Jumuah prayer, then keeps silence till the Imamfinishes the sermon, and then prays along with him, hissins between that time and the next Friday would beforgiven, and even of three days more. : : ¯¯ : Ğא ħÙ −א:¯ ) ﺃﻱ , , ¯ , , , , ,¯ , (ﺍﳌﺒﻜﺮ , :ï ¯ , ¯42. Going Early to Jumuah prayer: Abu Huraira reportedthat the Prophet (pbuh) said: Any person who goes for theprayer (in the first hour i.e. early), it is as if he hadsacrificed a camel (in Allahs cause); and whoever goes inthe second hour it is as if he had sacrificed a cow; andwhoever goes in the third hour, then it is as if he hadsacrificed a ram; and if one goes in the fourth hour, then itis as if he had sacrificed a hen; and whoever goes in thefifth hour then it is as if he had offered an egg. When theImam comes out (i.e. starts delivering the Khutba), theangels present themselves to listen to the Khutba.
: : ¯¯ : دد ز وĞא −א : ï , ï ¯ , :ï : ?43. Attending Janazah (funeral) Prayer: Abu Hurairareported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: He who joins thefuneral prayer (for the dead), for him is the reward of oneqirat, and he who attends (and stays) till he is buried, forhim is the reward of two qirats. It was said: What are theqirats? He said: They are equivalent to two hugemountains. Fasting : : ¯¯ : وא īن م − , :ï ï ï¯ ,44. Fasting Ramadan: Abu Huraira reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: Whoever fasts during the month ofRamadan out of sincere faith, and hoping to attain Allahsrewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven. : : ¯¯ : وא īن م − , :ï ï ï¯ ,45. Night Prayer in Ramadan: Abu Huraira reported thatthe Prophet (pbuh) said: Whoever establishes prayersduring the nights of Ramadan faithfully out of sincere faithand hoping to attain Allahs rewards (not for showing off),all his past sins will be forgiven.
: , :אل م م − : ¯ , ï ,46. Fasting 6 days of Sahawal: Abu Ayyub al-Ansarireported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: whoever fastsRamadan and then follows it with (fasts) six days ofShawwal. it would be as if he fasted the whole year. , : ¯¯ : م م −:ï ¯ , ,¯ : ,47. Fasting three days every month: Abu Hurairareported: My friend (the Prophet (pbuh) ) advised me to dothree things and I shall not leave them till I die, these are:To fast three days every month, to offer the Duha prayer,and to offer Witr before sleeping.¯ , ¯ : , : − م م : ¯ ,ï ¯ ¯, : : :א م م : ï ¯ ¯ ¯48. Fasting the day Arafah , and ashura: Abu Qatada al-Ansari reported that the Messenger of Allah was askedabout fasting on the day of Arafa (9th of DhuI-Hijja),whereupon he said: It expiates the sins of the precedingyear and the coming year. He was asked about fasting onthe day of Ashura (10th of Muharram), whereupon he said:It expiates the sins of the preceding year.
: : ¯¯ : −א : ï , ¯49. Repentance: Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet(pbuh) said: He who seeks repentance (from the Lord)before the rising of the sun from the west (before the Dayof Resurrection), Allah turns to him with Mercy.¯ ¯ : , ¯¯ : وאğא − , :ï ï ,50. Hajj and Umrah: Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet(pbuh) said: (The performance of) Umra is an expiationfor the sins committed (between it and the previous one).And the reward of Hajj Mabrur (the one accepted by Allah)is nothing except Paradise. ¯ , : ğذ א ğ لא א −א : ? : ﻳﻌﲏ ﺃﻳـﺎﻡ ﺍﻟﻌـﺸﺮ : : ¯ ï ï ¯ ¯ ,51. Best Days : Ibn Abbas reported that the Prophet(pbuh) said: No good deeds done on other days aresuperior to those done on these (first ten days of DhulHijja). Then some companions of the Prophet (pbuh) said,Not even Jihad? He replied, Not even Jihad, except thatof a man who does it by putting himself and his property indanger (for Allahs sake) and does not return with any ofthose things.
¯ : : ¯¯ : א − : ¯ ïï ï52. Seeking knowledge: Abu Huraira reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: he who treads the path in search ofknowledge, Allah would make that path easy, leading toParadise. ï ¯ : : : א −א , :ï ï53. Learning Religious Matters : Muawiya reported thatthe Prophet (pbuh) said: If Allah wants to do good to aperson, He makes him comprehend the religion.ï , : , ¯¯ : אħ −א : ,ï ¯54. Calling people to righteousness: Abu Hurairareported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: He who calls(people) to righteousness, there would be reward (assured)for him like the rewards of those who adhere to it, withouttheir rewards being diminished in any respect. And he whocalls (people) to error, he shall have to carry (the burden)of its sin, like those who committed it, without their sinsbeing diminished in any respect.? : ¯ , ¯ :م א − , :ï ¯ ¯¯ , ¯ , :
55. Greeting: Narrated Abdullah bin Amr: A man askedthe Prophet (pbuh), What Islamic traits are the best? TheProphet (pbuh) said, Feed the people, and greet thosewhom you know and those whom you do not know. : : ¯ ¯ : אğ− א : , , :56. Love in the sake of Allah: Abu Huraira reported thatthe Prophet (pbuh) said: Verily. Allah would say on the Dayof Resurrection: Where are those who have mutual love forMy Glorys sake? Today I shall shelter them in My shadewhen there is no other shade but the shade of Mine. , : : :ق −א ¯ ¯ , , ¯ , :ï ¯57. Truthfulness: Abdullah reported that the Prophet(pbuh) said: Maintain truthfulness, for truthfulness leadsto righteousness, and righteousness leads to Heaven. Aman continues to maintain truthfulness until he is recordedin Allah’s book as truthful. Refrain from lying, because lyingleads to blatant evil, and evil leads to the fire. A mancontinues to lie until he is recorded in Allah’s book as a liar. : , ¯ : Ġא − , :ï
58. Good manners: Abdullah bin Amr reported that theProphet (pbuh) used to say The best amongst you arethose who have the best manners and character. , ¯ ¯ : ¯ : : א − : ï59: Cheerfulness: Abu Dharr reported: Allahs Apostle(may peace be upon him) said to me: Dont consideranything insignificant out of good things even if it is thatyou meet your brother with a cheerful countenance. : , , : د א −: : ? ¯ , : ¯ , ¯60. Visiting the sick: Thawban reported that the Prophet(pbuh) said: The one who visits the sick is in fact like onewho is in the fruit garden of Paradise till he leaves.: ¯ , ¯ ¯ : ¯ , ¯¯ : −א61. Tender feelings: Jarir reported that the Prophet (pbuh)said: He who is deprived of tenderly feelings is in factdeprived of good. ¯ : , ¯¯ :× − א ¯ , , ¯ ¯ , :ï
62. Patience: Abu Said and abu Huraira reported that theyheard Allahs Messenger (may peace be upon him) assaying: Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, anillness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or even thepricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on accountof his patience. : ¯ , : א − : ï63. Looking after orphans: Sahl bin Sad reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: I and the person who looks after anorphan will be in Paradise together like this putting hisindex and middle fingers together. ¯ : ¯ : ¯¯ :ª א − , , ¯ ¯ ï , ¯ : ¯ ï64. Alleviating sufferings: Abu Huraira reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: He who alleviates the suffering of abrother out of the sufferings of this world, Allah wouldalleviate his suffering from the sufferings of the Day ofResurrection, and he who finds relief for one who is hardpressed, Allah would make things easy for him in theHereafter. ï : ¯ : − : ï , ¯65. Abu Qatida reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: Hewho loves that Allah saves him from the torments of the
Day of Resurrection should give respite to the insolvent orremit (his debt). ¯ : ¯ , ¯ :ú− ل א و , :66. Kindness: Jabir bin Abdillah reported that the Prophet(pbuh) said: Enjoining all that is good is a Sadaqa. ¯ : ¯ : ¯¯ :Ħ وא א −א :ï , ,67. Looking after widows and the poor: Abu Hurairareported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: The one who looksafter a widow or a poor person is like a Mujahid (warrior)who fights for Allahs Cause, or like him who performsprayers all the night and fasts all the day. ¯ : : ¯¯ : −א ï ¯ ,ï ,¯ ,¯ ¯ , :ï ¯68. Giving charity: Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet(pbuh) said: If somebody gives in charity something equalto a date from his honestly earned money - for nothingascends to Allah except good - then Allah will take it in HisRight (Hand) and bring it up for its owner as anyone of youbrings up a baby horse, till it becomes like a mountain.
: : :Ħ −אï , ï , ¯ ¯ ï ¯ : , :ï ,69. Praying for Muslims: Abu Edarda reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: A Muslim’s supplication for his brotherin secret is answered. At his head an angel is appointed,and whenever he supplicates for his brother with somethinggood, the angel appointed to him says: Ameen, andlikewise for you. : ¯ : : א − , :ï ï ,¯ ,ï ï70. Keeping ties with relations: Anas bin Malik reportedthat the Prophet (pbuh) said: whoever desires anexpansion in his sustenance and age, should keep goodrelations with his Kith and kin.: ¯ , : א אª −א , :ï ï¯ ï71. Spending on family: Abu Masud reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: When a Muslim spends on his familyseeking reward for it from Allah, it counts for him assadaqa. : : :ª א − : ï ,
72. Bringing up girls: Anas bin Malik reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: He, who brings up two girls properlytill they grow up, he and I would come (together) (veryclosely) on the Day of Resurrection, and he interlaced hisfingers (for explaining the point of nearness between himand that person). : , ¯¯ : Ğא −אï ¯ ,ï , : ï :73. Ongoing charity : Abu Huraira reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: When a man dies, his acts come toan end, but three, ongoing charity, or knowledge (by whichpeople) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for thedeceased). : ¯ , ¯¯ : א א ذ − ï ¯ ,ï ¯ , , ¯ , ¯ , :ï74. Removing Disturbances from the way: Abu Hurairareported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: While a man wasgoing on a way, he saw a thorny branch and removed itfrom the way and Allah became pleased by his action andforgave him for that. : : :وא אغ −א : ¯ :75. Health and free time: Ibn Abbas reported that theProphet (pbuh) said: There are two blessings which many
people lose: (They are) Health and free time for doinggood. : , ¯¯ : א × א − ï , ï ¯ : :76. Reward for the patience at the loss of a child: AbuHuraira reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: Allah says,I have nothing to give but Paradise as a reward to mybeliever slave, who, if I cause his dear friend (or relative)to die, remains patient (and hopes for Allahs Reward). : ¯ , ¯¯ : א − ï , , :ï ï¯ ¯ ï ,ï ¯ ï , , ï , : , , :ï ¯ ¯ ,ï77. Shade in the day of resurrection: Abu Hurairareported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: Seven people willbe shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when therewill be no shade except His. They are:(1) a just ruler;(2) a young man who has been brought up in the worshipof Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from hischildhood),(3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosque (whooffers the five compulsory congregational prayers in themosque);(4) two persons who love each other only for Allahs sakeand they meet and part in Allahs cause only;
(5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman ofnoble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her andsays: I am afraid of Allah;(6) a person who practices charity so secretly that his lefthand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e.nobody knows how much he has given in charity).(7) a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and hiseyes get flooded with tears. ¯ ï : ¯ , ¯¯ : א −אï ﺃﻱ: ﺃﻗﻌﺪﻩ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻄﺮﻳـﻖ ﻳﺮ ﹸﺒـﻪ ﻗ ï ï , ¯: ? ¯ ï : ¯ : ? ¯ : , : , ï , : ï ï78. Visiting others: Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet(pbuh) said: A person visited his brother in another townand Allah deputed an Angel to wait for him on his way andwhen he came to him he said: Where do you intend to go?He said: I intend to go to my brother in this town. He said:Have you done any favour to him (the repayment of whichyou intend to get)? He said: No, excepting this that I lovehim for the sake of Allah, the Exalted and Glorious.Thereupon he said: I am a messenger to you from, Allah:(to inform you) that Allah loves you as you love him (forHis sake).: ¯ : ¯ :¯ אÙ −א ï ï , ï ¯ :79. Not associating with Allah: Jabir bin Abdillah reportedthat the Prophet (pbuh) said: He who dies without
associating anyone with Allah would (necessarily) enterParadise and he who dies associating anything with Allahwould enter the (Fire of) Hell. : : ¯¯ : ğא −א , ¯ , ¯ ï , , ï , , :80. Setting good precedents: Jarir bin Abdullah reportedthat the Prophet (pbuh) said: He who sets a goodprecedent in Islam, there is a reward for him for this (act ofgoodness) and reward of that also who acted according to itsubsequently, without any deduction from their rewards;and he who sets in Islam an evil precedent, there is uponhim the burden of that, and the burden of him also whoacted upon it subsequently, without any deduction fromtheir burden. :¯ , : و نÕ א א − א אو , :ï : ? ¯ :81. Regular constant deed: Aisha reported that theProphet (pbuh) was asked: What deed was the mostbeloved to the Prophet (pbuh) ? She said, The regularconstant one. ت ا ا ي وا