3. The basic service is generally for smaller needs and is free person-to-person video.
4. Software downloads, updates and service software
5. Unlimited one-to-one incoming and outgoing video calls
6. Text chat and video recording.
7. Reliable ticket-based support service.
8. Pro Plan
9. Is for larger needs and includes all the features of the basic service.
10. Plus you can transfer files, slideshows, screen sharing and whiteboard.
11. You can create a group video conference with up to 6 people and can see and hear each other.</li></ul>Audio/Video Conferencing Plan<br />
12. Reasons to use a Video Conferencing Service <br /><ul><li>You have family who live in distant town and you want to see or you want touch with events that are happening with your family any time.
13. Your company is hosting a conference call.
14. You need to relay information or questions about your customer or vendor meeting request to headquarters, and need give the necessary response to the customer right away.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>The cost, time, and the stress of business travel.
15. You don’t need additional or expensive equipment.
16. Fast and recurrent access to business contacts and information sources in your own company.
17. You can meet with distant colleagues or family, and share information more effectively.
18. Make decisions faster by meeting with business contacts located anywhere around world.
19. Respond to customer request and needs efficiently.</li></ul>Provides Savings<br />
20. Benefits and Features<br /><ul><li>You get quality video conferencing picture and sound over the standard Internet connection.
21. User-friendly software application and you do not need to have any knowledge of IP addresses.
22. Compatibility with most PC cameras.
23. Support for both point-to-point and multipoint conferences involving up to 6 parties on a call.
24. Text chat, file transfer, screen sharing, Slideshow, and Video recording.
25. Multiple viewing modes from mini-mode to full-screen.
26. Security of both audio and video streams.</li></li></ul><li>Conferencing Tips<br /><ul><li>Make sure to focus the camera and make sure that your face and shoulders are centered on the screen before placing your conference calls.
27. Make sure that there is adequate lighting on you and in front of you, also that no bright light is behind you. This can cause your image to look darker than normal.
28. Try to find a quiet and comfortable place for your videoconference, without excessive background noise. </li></li></ul><li>Now for a Demonstration of ZoomCall<br />