Tips & Tricks
Like this presentation? Why not share!
Using Loyalty Points
by Cape Town Partner...
by João Lima
Salmo 23 um show
by Jussara Carmo Vieira
Poster main image experiments
by Cassum Latif
by José Sobrado
Email sent successfully!
Show related SlideShares at end
Chaudhri Electric Works,Aryan Enterprises,The Winning Edge Solutions
Apr 21, 2011
Comment goes here.
12 hours ago
Are you sure you want to
Your message goes here
Be the first to comment
Be the first to like this
Number of Embeds
No notes for slide
1. COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT LIMITS!! Welcome to the era of ...
Hello Bob? Did you review the contract I sent you?
-... So it’s finished? You’ll send it to me by e-mail? - My e-mail address? Frankly, I don’t remember it !!!
- Just a minute, let me check. -NICOOOLE, ... WHAT’S MY E-MAIL ADDRESS?
- No, no, that’s my home e-mail address! - Listen, I can’t find it. Let me check and call you back.
- Oh!... You’re going for lunch... OK, I’ll send you the address by fax. You’ll have it when you get back. OK?
OK. So give me your fax number. - What! You don’t know it?
- OK, here’s what we’ll do. You e-mail me your fax number and I’ll fax you my e-mail address. - No, that won’t work. Wait, I’m getting mixed up... Let me think...
So… Hum… OK… Well… Yeah…
- What’s your cell-phone number? - Oh, your battery is dead ... Mine too...
- OK, listen, here’s what we’ll do... - You charge your cell-phone battery, I’ll call you in a couple of hours and leave you my e-mail address in your voice mail.
- Then you take my e-mail address in your voice mail and you e-mail me your fax number. -Then I can fax you my e-mail address.
- That’s plan A. Now for plan B! I send myself an e-mail to see what my e-mail address is and then I record a message for you in my voice mail....
…when you get it, you send me the answer on my pager... …so then, I send you a fax with my e-mail address.
- Complicated? No, it’s not at all complicated. -We just need a bit of coordination... and luck...
-There’s also a third possibility that’s much simpler: plan C... You send me the contract directly by express messenger. -Yeah!... It’s the best plan strategically speaking...
- But actually, I have a small question... …what was I supposed to send you by e-mail? My e-mail address, my fax number, my cell number, pager, telephone?
- Oh! You don’t remember either. - It would probably be a good idea to have periodic bilateral coordination meetings concerning protocols for internal communications.
- But anyway, since your office is at the other end of the corridor, I’ll come by to pick it up in 2 minutes... OK? Bye!
And the moral…: Thanks to technology, we can now waste time with an efficiency until now unimaginable, all in the name of saving time…
Email sent successfully..