1. Lean Product Ninja Muhammed Tüfekyapan @tufekyapan email@example.com
2. Lean Startup Means Product – Market Fit Product (validated with users) Quickly improve and iterating product Test hypotheses and learning A product which achieve product-market fit means o Meet customer need’s o Different from alternatives o Easy to use o Has good value/price
3. Why Ninja ? 1 High level of expertise 2 Self-sufficient 3 Wide array of skills
4. The Ninja Lean Product Way 1. Understand underserved customer needs 2. Define your product’s value proposition 3. Build wireframe/mockup 4. Get user feedback 5. Iterate
5. Customer Needs “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” Henry Ford Ask yourself 3 to 5 times what the product doing, why i build this ?
6. Problem & SolutionThe product should solve customer problems. In this field, theimportant thing find the true problem. In most times, customerdoes not know what is their problem. You have to find the realcustomer problem, like Henry Ford …The solution must be working different than alternatives anddramatically beter at many fields.- Google is not first search engine- Youtube is not first video sharing platform- Facebook is not first social platformAll of them are not first, but they understand the customerproblem well, and solve problems differently.
7. Prioritizing Benefits & FeaturesPrioritizing is critical in the product development.You can’t build all features! Focus on just essential features …Prioritization shoul be based on customer value …Importance of user need and satisfaction with how well aproduct meets the user’s need
8. Wireframe & Mockups & PrototypeYou can basicly visualizationyour product usingwireframes!Wireframes are usefull forgetting customer feedback …Mockups are more improvedthan wireframes visually …Prototype working version ofmockups … wireframe
9. Learn From UserThe most important part of the process is the FEED-BACKpart.Do not get feed-back who you meet,Do not ask leading questions,Do not explain feature, especially UI,Explain the comment is important for product,Ask open-ended questions,Take notes and observe user experience.
10. Finally,Product process is continous process!Not build product, build both culture and product!
11. Keep in touch @tufekyapan firstname.lastname@example.orgSee you again …