6. A book of maps, named for the Titan who held the heavens on his shoulders. What is…? Mythological Words for $100
7. Atlas Game Animations from MythWeb
8. A kind of breakfast food, from the name of the Roman goddess of the harvest. What is…? Mythological Words for $200
9. Cereal Game
10. Warlike or military, derived from the name of the Roman god of war. What is…? Mythological Words for $300
11. Martial Game
12. Arranged in order of occurrence, from Zeus’s father. What is…? Mythological Words for $400
13. Chronological Game
14. Sudden unreasoning, hysterical fear, caused by the god of forests and wild animals. What is…? Mythological Words for $500
15. Panic Game Read more
16. The Myth of Pan Pan was the god of shepherds and flocks, the son of Hermes and a nymph. Pan was born with the legs and horns of a goat, which caused his own mother to spurn him. Nor was the adult god more popular with the nymphs. Echo ran away from him and lost her voice as a consequence, being condemned only to repeat the words of others. Another fleeing nymph was transformed into a reed, which inspired Pan to invent the shepherd's pipe of bound reeds of varying lengths. Pan was considered to be the cause of the sudden fear that sometimes comes for no reason, especially in lonely places. That's why it's called "panic".
17. Every path Theseus followed in the labyrinth led to this monster. What is…? “ People” for $100
18. Minotaur Game
19. This hero killed Medusa and used her head to save Andromeda. What is…? “ People” for $200
20. Perseus Game
21. Three-headed guard dog, a real Hell Hound. What is…? “ People” for $300
22. Cerberus Game
23. What is…? “ People” for $400 His music could make stones weep and bring the dead back to life.
24. Orpheus Game
25. What is…? “ People” for $500 A lion’s head, goat’s body, serpent’s tail -- an impossibile thing.
26. Chimera Game
27. Three-pronged sceptre borne by the god of the sea. What is…? Symbols for $100