25. Conclusions:In 2010 we continued toexpand our presenceacross Europe as werealise our vision to ‘TurnEurope Orange’,building on our strongpositions at majorairports and adding twonew countries to ournetwork at the end ofthe year.
26. Financial Review:Total revenue grew11.5% to £2,973.1 millionand reported profitbefore tax was £154.0million or £2.75 per seat.This result was achieveddespite the significantimpact of disruption onthe business during theyear.5.1% Revenue per seatgrown compared to 2009
27. Possible Strategy Ancillary revenue grew in 2010 by 43 pence for seat to £10,20. However hotel and car hire revenues were down versus the prior year. This performance is disappointing and we are reviewing this area to ensure that we have the correct prodoct offerings
28. DisruptionIn 2009 the combination ofdisruption from snow,volcanic ash and ATC strikesled to incremental costs of £97,9 million versus the prioryear.During April 2009 easyJetwas forced to cancel 7314flights,As the climate change is abig problem affecting thewhole world we are thinkingabout a possible insurance.
29. Strong and weak points Strong: We survived the economic crisis investing money and increasing revenues. We also recruited new employees and we have a very good ROE (9%). Weak: Unpredictable events that the company cannot solve. Crew costs are still a challenge for easyJet.