1. Happy Guest RelationshipManagement SystemLugano Dante Hotel
2. Executive Summary:The research and the report was done to developcompletely integrated data collection to meet specificbusiness process needs, that is to find out the levelof employees satisfaction, taking into considerationemotional technical and service attributes. Usingdifferent statistical means of investigation, in thegiven survey the data analyses was made and somerecommendations about the actions whichmanagement should undertake were developed.
3. The objective of the research is- To find out considering emotional, service,behavioral and technical attributes thepossible problems and difficulties withHGRM software usage by our imployees, tobe able to decide in the future which actionsshould be undertaken by management ofthe hotel.
4. The survey is divived into three section. Each ofthem has a specific aim:1.GENERAL PERCEPTION SECTION includes: Service relatedattributes, Emotional attributes and Technical attributes;2.FUTURE USAGE: The opinion of the employees about thewillingness of usage of HGRM in the future (behavioralIntention Section)3.The last part of the survey is dedicated to the demographicvariables, the level of education and age, time in the company,gender and position in the company.
5. Independant Sample test: Level of education VS emotionalsatisfaction, level of education vs technichal aspect, level ofsatisfaction vs time spent in the company Descriptive statistics : to describe all potential users of newHGRM system Correlation ANOVA : to compare the result of general satisfaction withdifferent education level, Anova post hoc function tocompare emotional satisfaction versus emotional level,
6. Descriptive analysisDescriptive analysis
7. Descriptive StatisticsDescriptive Statistics
8. Service VS Gender DescriptiveService VS Gender Descriptive
9. Emotional Satisfaction vs Level of EducationEmotional Satisfaction vs Level of Education
10. On the contraryIf the level of education affects the emotional satisfactionIt doesn’t affect the technical aspect …
11. The level of satisfaction is linked with the time spent inthe company
12. Anova Post Hoc functionAnova Post Hoc function
13. Age VS Emotional SatisfactionAge VS Emotional Satisfaction
14. Age vs TechnicalAge vs Technical
15. Correlation analysesCorrelation analyses
16. Gender vs technical satisfaction
17. Gender VS Emotional Satisfaction
19. Regression Age and Education Vs Service
20. ConclusionHaving made our research project the following conclusions can be madewe have used linker scale to measure emotional level of satisfaction of our employees,and found out that in average the stress level at work was the same as before.The male users of HGRM system like the service and technical attributes then femaleusersThe level of education influences significantly on the perception of HGRM SystemThe influence of age on emotional satisfaction and stress is not significant.The influence of age on the technical part of the program is significant.But the service part changes significantly in regarding the age.As the result of our investigation we have seen that people younger then 40 years aremore willing to use technology at work.The most significant difference was noticed between education and emotionalsatisfaction.Emotional satisfaction does not depend on the position occupied by the person in thecompany