1. LibraryAdmin V5.0 Getting Started >> Includes End User License AgreementMarvelSoft#384, 19th G Main1st N Block, RajajinagarBangalore – 560010.KarnatakaINDIA+91 – 080 – 23329411www.marvelsoft.co.in
2. Information in this document is subject to change without notice and does not representa commitment on the part of MarvelSoft. The software described in this document isprotected by INDIAN and international copyright laws and by other applicable laws, andmay be used or copied only in accordance with the term of the license or nondisclosureagreement that accompanies the software. It is against the law to copy the software onany medium except as specifically allowed in the license or nondisclosure agreement. Thelicensee may make one copy of the software for backup purposes. No part of this manualmay be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic ormechanical, including photocopying, recording, or information storage and retrievalsystems, for any purpose other than the licensee’s personal use, without the expresswritten permission of MarvelSoft.Copyright 2009-2012 MarvelSoft.Cover design by MarvelSoftDocumentation Feedbackinfo@marvelsoft.co.inTelephone and e-mail support past the warranty period requires acurrent Maintenance & Support Services.
4. WelcomeMarvelSoft LibraryAdmin is the essential school library managementsoftware with most advanced features available for managing yourschool library. It is a web based Library management software it canrun in a standalone system or in a networked environment with multiuser support.System RequirementsHARWARE  Intel / AMD Dual Core Processor System  2 GB Fee Disk Space  2 GB RAMSOFWARE REQUIREMENTS  Windows 7, XP operating System  Java JRE 1.6 –X86 Edition  Mozilla FireFox 12 Internet Browser  Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or Above  Microsoft OfficeDOCUMENTATIONVisit www.marvelsoft.co.in navigate to Downloads menu ->LibraryAdmin download page. There on the right side menu you willfind detailed Instruction on configuring and using LibraryAdminGetting Started Guide 1|Page
5. Licensing OptionsLibraryAdmin Free EditionYou can install it on a standalone system and use it for personal use.There is no support and warranty for this product.LibraryAdmin Express EditionYou have to purchase this product license. You can install this producton a standalone system and use it for personal or business use. There isno warranty of any kind. If you need support and training for thisproduct you need to purchase it separately.LibraryAdmin Full EditionLibraryAdmin Full edition license must be purchased. You can installFull Edition on one system. It has 1 Month support. If you need anyadditional support and warranty you need to purchase it separately.Installation Prerequisites Logic to windows operating system as Administrator. If you are upgrading to Express or Full edition first uninstall previous version of LibraryAdmin. If older version of Java JRE is installed in your system uninstall it first. LibraryAdmin 5.0 is only supported on Java JRE 1.6 X 86 versions.Getting Started Guide 2|Page
6. Installing LibraryAdminTo install, insert the CD/DVD into the proper drive. Goto Install folder,then 1. Double click on jre-1.6.exe file to install Java. Follow the instruction in the installation wizard. 2. Then, double click on Firefox.exe to install Mozilla Firefox. 3. Then, go to acrobat folder and run setup to install Acrobat Reader. 4. Go back to root of CD/DVD and double click on Library- Management-Software.exe and follow the on installation wizard. 5. After installing LibraryAdmin go to control panel and select java updater icon and disable automatic updates for java.Starting LibraryAdmin 1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser from the programs menu. 2. Type this url in the browser http://localhost:8180/LibraryAdmin 3. You will be requested ton enter the user name and password in the LibraryAdmin login screen. Enter the below details, you will be in the LibraryAdmin main menu. User Name: admin Password: adminGetting Started Guide 3|Page
7. Configuring LibraryAdminVisit http://documentation.schooladmin.co.inGo to SchoolAdmin Administration Guide section on the left of thepage, follow the instructions in the first three chapters to configureLibraryAdmin to define school setting, creating classes and addingstudents.Managing your School Library booksVisit www.marvelsoft.co.in then navigate to Downloads menu ->LibraryAdmin download page. There on the right side menu you willfind detailed Instruction on configuring and using LibraryAdmin to addbooks, update stocks, define book limits and manage borrow/returnsby the students.Getting Started Guide 4|Page
8. LibaryAdmin Configuration flowGetting Started Guide 5|Page