2. Click on TRACS Step 1: Log into TRACS from the Texas State Home Page (www.txstate.edu)
3. Step 2: Use your Texas State Net ID and Password to log into TRACS
4. Step 3: Select the Student Success Tab Welcome to TRACS! Choose this one
5. Navigating through TRACS Tools and Tips
6. Announcements Calendar Resources Mailtool Most Used Features/Tools Messages
7. Announcements Used to inform users of deadlines, schedules, policies, make general comments, etc. Can have multiple attachments such as documents or links. Can be automatically emailed to all site participants or sent to selected students. Can specify dates of availability.
8. Calendar Used for listing deadlines, meetings, events, etc. Can be viewed by day, week, month, year, or list of scheduled events. Can have multiple attachments. Printable.
9. Resources Can post word processing documents, spreadsheets, slide presentations, and links to Web sites that display right on the page. Can post multiple resources at a time, post items in or outside of folders, and create folders within folders.
10. Mailtool & Messages <ul><li>Mailtool allows you to send individual, multiple, or mass email to your site participants. </li></ul><ul><li>Messages allows you to send private messages to site participants or groups within your site via email or through messages contained in TRACS. </li></ul>
11. TRACS HELP For Video Tutorials, Training Documents, FAQ, and Workshop Information visit www.tracs.txstate.edu Click on Help