• Sometimes, you will work in breakout rooms either by
yourself or with a small group
• Today, you will be working alone
• You need to understand the task and how to do it
• Completing the work on the whiteboard counts as
your exit slip and as your credit for being here
• Type your answers onto the whiteboard
• Raise your hand if you need help
• Put up a green checkmark when you are done
• Keep an eye out for pop up announcements from me
1. Yun Ok faces great danger in this story as she pursues her goal. Why is she willing to
face these risks?
2. Why do you think she is successful?
3. Which character traits helps Yun Ok accomplish her goal of reconnecting with her
When you are finished, click on the green checkmark.
After you are dismissed, go to the OLS and mark Lit. Unit 1, Lesson 3 as complete.
Read “The Story of Scarface” on page 23 for Thursday. Tomorrow, we will do “Stopping
By Woods…” together.
Type Your Name Here: