“The Happy Prince”
Lit. Unit 1, Lesson 7
• Do generous people expect anything in return
for their generosity?
• If they do, are they being truly generous?
• Let’s Review the Reading! Pages 31-35
• How does the Happy Prince look at the beginning
of the story?
• Why does the swallow initially stop on the Happy
• Why does the Happy Prince weep in the story?
• What does the Happy Prince ask the swallow to
• How does helping the Happy Prince make the
--Remember to mark off lesson 7 as
--Always complete a GUM or Vocab.
--Skip or complete Lit. Unit 2 on your own.
--Select a novel and complete Lit. Unit 3
on your own.
--Lit. Unit 1 test due to Blackboard by
September 27th (next Friday).