4. INFINITIVE PAST PAST PARTICIPLE
WORK WORKED WORKED
INVENT INVENTED INVENTED
CREAT CREATED CREATED
DISCOVER DISCOVERED DISCOVERED
WRITE WROTE WRITTEN
BUY BOUGHT BOUGHT
STEAL STOLE STOLEN
WIN WON WON
5. A. THE ACTIVE VOICE IN SIMPLE PAST.
1. Thomas Edison invented electric light bulb
2. Bill Gate created window programs.
3. Cristobal Columbus discovered America
4. Mario Vargas Llosa wrote “La ciudad y los
6. Thomas Edison invented electric light bulb
Electric light bulb was invented by Thomas Edison
Window programs were ________by Bill Gate.
America _____ ________ by Cristobal Columbus
“La ciudad y los perros” _____ _______ by Mario
7. Carol bought four apples.
Four apples were bought by Carol.
The police arrested the thieves.
The thieves were arrested by the police
Someone stole my bike.
My bike was stolen by someone
Jorge and Sara won the match.
The match was won by Jorge and Sara
The dog bit the old lady.
8. If you know answer these questions
9. A. Hello, How are you, Mario?
B. Fine, thank you!
A. Do you know who invented the electric light bulb?
B. Super easy! It was invented by Thomas Edison.