- 5,505 views
Wired women online are an emerging power force around the world. In this original research initiative, MSLGROUP explores the commonalities and differences in the social, emotional and economic powers ...
Wired women online are an emerging power force around the world. In this original research initiative, MSLGROUP explores the commonalities and differences in the social, emotional and economic powers of wired women in the U.S., U.K., Brazil and in urban China.
With a foreword by Randi Zuckerberg of Dot Complicated, this eBook overviews five key learnings as well as profiles the commonalities and differences of wired women online in each of the key countries studied.
The learnings determined are:
• Going online has improved women's lives...mostly.
• While social media brings friends and family closer together, it also draws new lines in personal relationships.
• Women online and on the go: Wired women in China and Brazil are more accepting of tablets and smartphones than women in the U.S. and the U.K.
• Wired women around the world share concerns about the misuse of technology and social media.
• The relationship between wired women and social media plays an important role in the new consumerism across global markets.
The study includes information on MSLGROUP's new Signature Purchase Path Tool that defines the unique path to purchase in several consumer categories by country, allowing marketers to provide relevant information and support in the right form at the right points along the way. Stephanie Agresta, global director, social media and digital of MSLGROUP writes the "closing thoughts" section of the book.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views