1. To provide hands-on experience with a
graphics and photo editing program.
2. To demonstrate how to create a personal
photo gallery (using a scanner, a digital
camera, and the Internet).
3. To create a product by manipulating
graphics and photographs, adding text,
and utilizing special effects.
You now need some graphics to work with:
This will require three steps:
1. Find three photographs or graphics to scan
2. Using a digital camera, take three pictures
3. Find four photographs on the Internet.
Save them all into one folder titled
IMAGES on your floppy disk.
Now it is time to try the graphic program…
Open it up and load one of your photos into the program.