2. LocationRelative: Tennessee is to the north, Louisiana is south, Alabama is south, Arkansas is west.Absolute: 32* 17N, 90* 11WCapital: Jackson
3. Regions1. The Gulf of Mexico Region2. The South Region
4. Landmarks1. Emerald Mound Site2. Vicksburg National Military Park
5. Landforms1. Gulf Island National Seashore2. The Mississippi River
6. Tradition1. The sweet potato festival is a tradition that has been in Mississippi for over a century long! The sweet potato festival comes at least once a year!This tradition started about 50 years ago!People come from all around the world to see and taste all of the types of potatoes!
7. Climate1. In Mississippi the average is 52*they have short winters, but long moist summers!
8. Transportation1. The Gulf of Mexico for boats to go on. Some boats are tugboats, ferries, sail boats, and motorboats.2. 55,20,59,10 are the interstates.