4. PlaceLandmark:*White River National Wildlife Refuge* Ozark Mountain
5. Place continuedLandform:*The Arkansas River*Buffalo National River
6. Place, continuedTradition: International Butterfly Festival The first International Butterfly Festival was held on Mount Magazine. The festival is now an annual event in June to celebrate the mountains unique fame as a home to over 90 of the worlds 127 butterfly species.
7. Place, continuedClimate: The Arkansas lowlands have hot, humid summers and a mild winters.
8. MovementTransportation: The Arkansas River is used for transportation as well as major roadways, such as highways 30 and 40Exports: lumber,catfish, soybeans and diamondsAgriculture: rice, pink tomatoes, andchickens
9. Human Environment InteractionAdapt: They wear shorts and t-shirts in the summer and pants and shirts in the winter because there is no snow. They also adapt by put a cellar in there basement.Modify: Farmers in Arkansas deepened river channels so agricultural goods grown could be shipped more easily.
10. Human Environment Interaction,continuedDepend: They depend on lakes and rivers for fish and on deer for hunting.