2. We would like to develop a year long mentoring program for our “Freshman Class”
3. Activities for Freshmen and Sophomores have been organized in a year long calendar of events
4. To help mentor the Freshmen, Sophomores would meet once a weekwith their “adopted” studen during advisory.
5. In September• Survey within the ﬁrst week and we get matched up with the freshman/ Meet with them once a week.• We will collaborate with the new freshman.• Fun night to get to know everyone• Tour of YHS .
6. October•Candy/Costume Fun night.•Scare house or room.•Costume Parade.•Fun night.•decorations freshman and sophomore?•Halloween Play?•Spirit Week?•Meet with freshman once a week.
7. November❖ potluck.❖ make paper turkeys.❖ Movie.❖ fun night.❖ Meet with freshman once a week.
8. DECEMBER•Holiday Decorations Around the school.•Christmas party/get together treat before breakwith discussion of New Years resolutions also.•Christmas Holiday themed Fun night.•Winter formal.•Holiday letter of thanks to three?•Holiday winter field trip.•Rec center (@ Emu).•Meet with freshman once a week.
9. JanuaryMeet with freshman once a weekfun nightNew Years PartyThe 31st is backwards day (There area bunch of things like this so wecould do things once a month or moreoften)
10. FebruaryValentine’s Day danceIce cream socialGo to the parkKalahariMeet once a week
11. MarchMeet once a week with.Fun nightSt. Patrick Day party during advisoryso we can hang with the freshmanEmu Rec Center
12. APRIL-Meet once a week-Something new a fun-ﬁnd out what they think so far andhelp with midterms.
13. May-Lock down/in with partner (day or night).- Water balloon ﬁght .- Ice cream social .- fun night .-Meet once a week with partner.-When the weather gets nice have out side time.
14. Junehave a PicnicCarnivalCedar Point tripLast fun night of the yearMeet once a week with our freshman