About 1. Main research is concerning adaptive parallelization of SQL queries calling data providing web service operations.
2. Web Service Mediator system, WSMED, is developed to simplify querying data providing web services and efficient processing of SQL queries.
• WSMED requires WSDL URLs of web services to be queried.
• Then it automatically creates SQL views for wrapped web service operations described by their WSDL.
• User able to make any SQL queries by using these SQL views.
3. Adaptive query operators such as Adaptive First Finished Apply in Parallel (AFF_APPLYP), Parameterized Adaptive Parallelization (PAP) are developed to automatically and adaptively optimize the SQL queries ...