21 Sep Agenda
★ CLT - Response Question
★ American Dream Narrative Group Work
★ Exit Ticket
★A s y m b o l o r ca r i cat u r e
representing the US government
dressed in red, white & blue
with a top hat & goatee.
★Nobody ever likes giving Uncle
Sam their hard-earned money.
Response Question: How do people use symbols &
caricatures like Uncle Sam to describe the
• Students will work in speciﬁc groups to prepare an
American Dream Narrative presentation based on their CLT
• Some groups will use photographs to develop their
narratives & some groups will act out a play based on a
• Groups will then work to prepare their presentation (visual
or kinetic) to the class on Wednesday.
• Each member of the group will write a brief summary of the
groups’ work & their role in the work.
• Describe the steps taken by the group to
complete the narrative.
• Explain how roles/jobs were divided among
• Describe what your role was in the group &
how you contributed to the project.