2. We Build TogetherAgenda • Final fundraising plan • E-mail Sebastian your ﬁnal plan for fundraising. • SBG forms • Money raised needs to be counted immediately and brought to Mr. Topf’s room. • Food drive • Kermesse - Techo Experience (any other ideas, e-mail to Sebastian) • School colecta - go around with empty water jugs and ask for loose change during break. Decorate your bidon!!!! USE YOUR CHANGE TO CHANGE LIVES • Vote on logo • Pending Un Techo approval
3. Amount Raised - Deadline June 13th How many homes can we build?S. 3500S. 3150S. 2800S. 2450S. 2100S. 1750S. 1400S. 1050 S. 700 S. 350 S. 0 Calvi Carriquiry Chen Dandanell Franco Furman Gavonel Odiaga Santa Cruz
4. We Build TogetherTECHO EXPERIENCE @ Kermesse: May 14 • Build the home on campus Sunday, May 8th. Each group is required to have someone there at all times. • You can come in one, two, or three-hour shifts. • During the Kermesse, each group will potentially take an hour time slot. 5 people from the group will be at the home to take tickets, talk about techo, show them the home. • 3-4 people can walk around and sell TECHO bags.
5. We Build TogetherMORE IDEAS FOR FUNDRAISING: •Beneﬁt Concert: Coldplay covers
6. We Build TogetherLogo 1
7. We Build TogetherLogo 2
8. We Build TogetherLogo 3
9. We Build Together To ild geLogo 3 Bu the r e W TECHO CLUB
10. We Build TogetherLogo 4
11. We Build TogetherLogo 4 We Build Together Techo Club
12. We Build TogetherLogo 5
13. We Build TogetherLogo 6
14. We Build TogetherGoals for next meeting: • 30 soles per person or 240 soles per group • Decorated bidon with some change • School colecta - go around with empty water jugs and ask for loose change during break.