• The linchpin of any economic feasibility
study is the accuracy of the demand
• Decision Analyst, as one of the leading
marketing research firms in the world,
understands how to answer these
“demand” questions and develop
accurate sales revenue forecasts.
Decision Analyst uses its own
econometric models and algorithms,
and proprietary research methods, to
forecast demand for new products,
new services, and new initiatives.
Major investments in new manufacturing
• new products
• new markets
• new technologies
• new programs
• and when acquiring
Typical deliverables for a Decision Analyst economic
feasibility analysis include
• Demand forecasts, for an industry, an
enterprise, or a new product.
• Supply analyses, including forecasts of future
• Competitive assessment and analysis of
• Analysis of environmental and/or regulatory
• A Decision Simulator™ so that hundreds of
revenue/supply/cost scenarios can be explored.
• A comprehensive analysis and written report,
with full documentation of methods.