A Global Learning Community Is Born
"While sharing new learning about India, Puja, whose family is from
India, commented “My dad says that’s not really true.”
From there we knew we needed more than books. We needed to talk
with people in other cultures to discover the ways in which they meet
their needs." Deb Frazier, Columbus, Ohio
● Through the power of a single blog post, Primary
Perspective, and a single Tweet, GlobalClassroom
came to be.
● VoiceThread extended our classroom walls, opened
our ears, and shared our voices to the world.
● Students will engage in discussions with other students in the
project about provided topics.
● Students will learn to respect and appreciate the opinions, cultures
and customs of others.
● Students will be able to see the differences and similarities between
themselves and others around the world.
Edmodo Pen Pals - Tina Schmidt @MrsSchmidtB4
The Malala Project - Heidi Hutchison @heidihutchison