1. MEXICOMaddison P., Autumn M., Kurt D., AdamM., SarahW., Jeremy S.
2.  European, Spanish, and NativeAmericans all live in Mexico. Illegal drugs are sold on the streets People get kidnapped
3.  Mayan cities are now abandoned Border Guatemala and the United States of America located in North America Has mountains, deserts, volcanoes, and forests 2300 ̊n and 10200 ̊w are the coordinates Population is 114,973,406 Has rabbits, armadillos, snakes, spidermonkeys, parrots, and toucans
4. Culture Foods are corn, wheat, soybeans, rice, beans, coffee, fruit, tomatoes, beef, poultry, dairy and wood Music was so important If a musician messed up by accident theycould die
5.  President Diaz arrested 500 people at theOlympics 700 people also died at the Olympics
6.  Sports, transportation, and technology is veryfamous 1 heliport Soccer and water sports are very famous TV channels and radio stations are privatelyowned 19 million main telephone lines are used