1. A Presentation by: Charis Trinidad<br />SLC: Magnet<br />Dreams<br />“While we are asleep in this world, we are awake in another one...”<br /> -Jorge Luis Borges<br />
2. <ul><li>Dreams can be powerful.
3. Dreaming enables the dreamer to enter into a whole different realm.
4. Dreams have meaning.
5. Dreams allow people to explore their imagination.</li></ul>A mixture of reality and the unreal...<br />
6. <ul><li>Dreams affect individuals physically and emotionally.
7. Dreams can provide insights and warnings.
8. Dreams offer ways to communicate with inner self.</li></ul>Serve an importance and purpose...<br />
9. <ul><li>Sigmund Freud</li></ul>Dreams provide an opening to one’s unconscious.<br />Wish fulfillment<br />Fears, desires, and emotions make themselves apparent.<br />Manifest and Latent contents<br /> Carl Jung<br /> perceived the unconscious mind as more spiritual<br /> influenced by the Greek philosopher Heraclitus<br /> All things have an opposite.<br />Dream theories...<br />