1.6 Geohazards strike at home
28 January 2015
What would your
life be like if there
were suddenly no
• Consider the actions that governments take
to reduce the harmful effects of natural
Next lesson: the preview
• Investigating the relationship between the
height of an asteroid and the crater it makes
– What could be your variables?
– What would be your dependent variable?
– What would be your independent variable?
– What would be your hypothesis
– How would you perform the experiment?
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.