1. Writing Journal: Imagine that your gym teacher is out for the day and you are in charge of the class. What activity would you plan to be sure that everyone has fun and still gets exercise? Explain. Brianna Johnny Mitzy Joshua Roxana Joey Emma Max Nyashia Eric Cincere Ricardo Ramon Natalie Alan DavidChristian Jose Gia Adolfo Andres Massire CameronElizabeth Carlos Linder Brian Crystal Christopher Angel Matthew Ryan Sualee Alan
2. Lesson 1-8 (page 26)Write an answer.1. How can you solve a problem by finding a pattern?Organize the information in a chart and look for a pattern.Solve2. If you raise a wall 6 inches each year for 5 years, how much taller will it be?30 in.
3. Proofread and correct items.Shows different places on paper.A map shows different places on paper.Drawn to a scale.Most maps are drawn to a scale.maps may show cities and land forms.Maps may show cities and land forms.Some maps used for forecasting weather?Some maps are used for forecasting weather.
4. For the Week of September 26, 20111. tuna 11. booth2. duty 12. handbook3. lose 13. prove4. few 14. mute5. doom 15. amuse6. bamboo 16. plume7. brood 17. hue8. crooks 18. view9. hoof 19. bruise.10. hooks 20. union
5. 1. What is the Blessed Trinity?2. What did Jesus announce in the synagogue?
7. Homework Summary Monday, September 26, 2011Reading:1) Practice Book O (page 15)Math:1) Exercise 58, 1011 on page 29Social Studies:1) Read the rest of the chapter on page 37392) Answer questions 14 on page 39.