• Save
The 4 Most Important Questions To Ask About Your Business
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×
 

The 4 Most Important Questions To Ask About Your Business

on

  • 393 views

Ask yourself these questions to find out if you have what it takes to explode your business exponentially!

Ask yourself these questions to find out if you have what it takes to explode your business exponentially!

Statistics

Views

Total Views
393
Views on SlideShare
389
Embed Views
4

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0

2 Embeds 4

http://pinterest.com 3
https://twitter.com 1

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as OpenOffice

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

The 4 Most Important Questions To Ask About Your Business The 4 Most Important Questions To Ask About Your Business Presentation Transcript

  • WARNING! THESE QUESTIONS COULD CAUSE YOUR BUSINESS TO EXPLODE!!
  • WE ALL WANT OUR BUSINESSES TO SUCCEED BUT NOT EVERYONE GETS JUMP IN THE AIR AND CHEER SALES RESULTS WHAT CAN WE ASK TO FIND OUT WHY?
  • QUESTION #1 WHAT ARE YOUR SALES GENERATING ACTIVITIES? • IDENTIFY WHICH ACTIVITIES CREATE YOUR SALES • EXPRESS THEM IN TERMS OF EFFORT/RESULTS • DO THIS FOR EACH STEP IN SALES PROCESS *Examples: 1 Article published to 10 Sites = 25 Subscribers = 1 Sale 1 Solo Ad to 5k Subscribers = 50 Subscribers = 2 Sales *Know Your Conversion Rates!!
  • QUESTION #2 DO THOSE ACTIVITIES GET 80% OF YOUR TIME? • SPEND 80% OF YOUR BUSINESS TIME ON THE THINGS THAT PRODUCT 80% OF YOUR SALES • USE THE OTHER 20% TRYING NEW METHODS AND REFINING THOSE NO PRODUCING TOP RESULTS • EXPAND THE SIZE AND FREQUENCY OF METHODS PRODUCING THE HIGHEST CONVERSION RATES Example: If Solo Ads create more Subscribers (or Subscribers that buy at a higher rate) than Article Submissions, then spend more time writing copy for Solo Ads, run them to larger Ezines while spending less time on Article Submission
  • QUESTION #3 DO THOSE ACTIVITIES HAVE SCALABILITY? • IF A METHOD IS NOT SCALABLE, CONCENTRATE ON THOSE THAT ARE • NON-SCALABLE METHODS LIMIT YOUR GROWTH BY HINDERING EFFORTS THAT CAN EXPONENTIALLY INCREASE SALES • SOME METHODS CAN BE MADE SCALABLE BY OUTSOURCING SOME OR ALL OF THE LABOR EXAMPLE: Article writing and submission can be oursourced through elance.com or fiverr.com
  • QUESTION #4 DO YOU HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MINDSET? CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW AND FIND OUT NOW:
  • QUESTION #4 DO YOU HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MINDSET? CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW AND FIND OUT NOW: