Montoyas y Tarantos
Director, year and language
- -The director of this film was Vicente Escrivá, who made it in 1989.
- The language of the original version is Spanish.
Leadings actors and role
Ana Montoya is a young, pretty, attractive, nice and capricious girl.
- Actress: Esperanza Campuzano
Manuel Taranto is a young, romantic, sensitive, dancer and gallant boy.
- Role: Manuel Taranto (Romeo Montague)
Supporting actors and role
- Cristina Hoyos: Maria la Taranto-Manuel Taranto´s mother.
- Sancho Gracia: Antonio Montoya-Ana Montoya´s father.
- - Juan Antonio Jiménez: Mercucho
- - José Sancho: Teo el Picao
- - Mercedes Sampietro: Soledad
- - Antonio Canales: Diego Taranto
- - Daniel Martín: Goyo Picao
- - Juan Ortega: Lolo Picao
- - Carlos Torrescusa: Miguel Montoya
The two opposite bands
- There are two gypsy families, long time enemies that always search to fight with each other.
- Manuel Taranto and Ana Montoya fall in love and get married in secret. The Tarantos accept this love but the Montoyas don’t .
- Teo feels jealous and looks for Manuel. Mercucho is killed. The battles continue.
- On the beach Teo kills Manuel but Ana gets in his way and she also dies. They die together on the coast.
- Diego, Manuel’s brother, looks for them and kills Teo and other two Montoyas.
Location, time and soundtrack
- Approximately forty years ago.
- What kind of music can you hear?