Lab 04B Original Circuit
• The circuit above is poorly and unprofessionally drawn
• To correct the layout errors
– Select and vertically center V1, R2, and R4
– Move R3 to the left so the length of the line on the right is equivalent to the length of the
line from the right side of R1 to the junction
– Select R3, R4, and the bottom line and drag left so the length of the line on the left of R3
is equivalent to the similar line on the left of R1
– Move Ground and the line connecting it to the center node.
– Delete the space between the 1 k for the value of R1
May 2003 ELEC 101 Lab 4 33
Lab 04B Corrected Layout
• Note in the circuit above that the components position have
been changed and the space between the 1 and k for R1 has
• This example also serves as a demonstration on moving
components and lines and modifying labels and values
May 2003 ELEC 101 Lab 4 34
• Save the circuit
• Print the circuit
• Close the circuit and the project
May 2003 ELEC 101 Lab 4 35
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.