• Instructor Name – Michael Qaissaunee
• Office – MAS 110
• Office Hours - http://www.brookdalecc.edu/pages/813.asp
– M 6:00– 6:25
– T 4:15 – 5:05
– W 4:45 – 6:00
– TH 5:10 – 6:00
• E-mail - email@example.com
– Use the course code for subject of message
– All official college communications and any major class information
from me outside of class will be sent to you electronically
– Final grades will be available at http://webadvisor.brookdalecc.edu/
• Voice - 732 224 2879(In house dial the last four digits only)
– F2F or email is preferred method of communication. If you want to call
me, call during my office hours. If you call outside of my office hours,
you may leave a message but don’t expect a return call.
• In the event an alarm sounds in a college building, take all
your belongings and leave the building immediately.
• Use stairs, do not use elevators.
• If you know someone who is disabled and needs help on the
stairs, notify college faculty or staff or call 911 or 2222 from
any college house phone.
• You must evacuate all buildings to at least 300 feet (100m).
• Do not congregate outside the building, in the parking lots, or
the roadways. Move to the grass to allow emergency vehicles
access to the buildings.
• Do not reenter the building until told you may. Follow
instructions of college police or emergency personnel
• For my classes, if your building has been evacuated and there
is less than 30 min before the scheduled end of the class
consider class over for the day.