What can marketers learn from Olympians? Plenty. Here's a quick doodled look at seven major tips we can learn from Olympians.
1. A great story sets you apart from the competition. So, share your story. We root for people we know or feel like we know.
2. Actions matter more than words do. Let your actions do the talking. And if you talk promises, deliver.
3. The right tools do not guarantee success. The right tools in the right hands do.
4. The little details can sometimes make a huge impact. So, look at your work through the eyes of yoru audience. The small stuff sometimes really does matter.
5. Remember that the world is much bigger and more connected than you think it is.
6. The most important moment is NOW. Don't bask in your former glory. Don't obsessively dwell on past mistakes. Live in the moment.
7. Acknowledge your colleagues, supporters, mentors, etc., who have helped you along the way. Be a humble help to others as well.