1. <ul><li>Marvel at its greatness </li></ul><ul><li>0565942 </li></ul>
2. Super Smash Brothers for the Nintendo 64 is the Arcade Fighting style epic of our time. Allowing up to four players to compete in a gruelling battle to determine who is the best. Fights between the truest of heroes in the world of Nintendo, characters that have been featured from all walks of Nintendo based games have come together to put their skills to the test. Super Smash Brothers 64 has laid the foundation for what a fighting game should be. Incorporating smooth transitional effects from one move to the next and seamless integration with the characters own special attacks. Players can develop own personal fighting styles and strategy. This connection with player and character is what makes this game fun and thus a success.
4. Character Bio: Pikachu <ul><li>Mouse Pokemon </li></ul><ul><li>Height: 1’4” </li></ul><ul><li>Weight: 13lbs </li></ul><ul><li>When several of these pokemon gather, there electricity could cause lightning storms. (Pokedex Excerpt) </li></ul><ul><li>With his lightning fast reflexes and extremely long warp range. Pikachu is definitely a force to be reckoned with. Damage is inflicted by various combinations and a quick grab is used to finish the opponent off. </li></ul><ul><li>Pikachu easily claims his spot as a top tier character. </li></ul>http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/ssbb/images/pikachu.jpg
5. Character Bio: NESS <ul><li>Ness was a seemingly average kid from Onett, but in truth, he was destined for much more. </li></ul><ul><li>When a strange meteorite landed near his hometown, the little boy with psychic powers set out to save the world. </li></ul><ul><li>Little has been said of Ness’s character and much more remains hidden. </li></ul><ul><li>Ness can quickly subdue his opponents by a series of deadly kicks. Along side his grab makes him a serious contender on the battle ground. Ness another top tier character. </li></ul>http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.sm128c.com/renders/gcn/ssbm/ness.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php%3Ftopic_id%3D26169970&h=600&w=433&sz=35&hl=en&start=12&um=1&usg=__VpgspBWKomSxJ9mzVAbu8M1jdVU=&tbnid=DFTRAWNQXTriPM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=97&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dness%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN
6. Character Bio: Luigi <ul><li>Though often hidden in his older brother Mario’s shadow. </li></ul><ul><li>Taller than Mario, Luigi also jumps higher. Although he didn’t appear in Super Mario 65, in Mario Kart 64 he performed to the best of his ability. </li></ul><ul><li>For one who seems to always be in the background, he has many fans who eagerly awaits his appearance. </li></ul><ul><li>Sharing many of Mario’s ability, it’s the subtle differences of each moves that makes Luigi special. Luigi’s scortch one of the most deadly moves in the game places him firm as a top tier character. </li></ul>http://www.iamimpressed.com/luigi.jpg/luigi-full.jpg
7. Strategy is very intuitive. Rack damage and then throw opponent off the playing field. Various combination of attacks can be used. The goal is ultimately the same for both stock and time mode. Tiers: Jump Distances define tiers. Though not written in stone, many players believe that certain characters do not match up with others. Characters with large jump range have a great strategic advantage over those who don’t. The following outlines character’s jump statistics and overview of attack types that can potentially kill.
8. Fly me to the moon Range Character
9. Attack Effect <ul><li>Every hit contributes to damage given and distance thrown. The object is to throw the opponent off the battle ground. From the graph above we see that grabs are most effective in doing so </li></ul>Smashes