View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
How to track more with PKB2
• This customization allow you to store one record per article view on
PKB2. You can then create trending report about most popular
article, unique visitor report, average article view per visit and more.
WARNING! This customization is going to create one record per article
view on your public web site. These record are going to use data
storage space. You may need to clean them based on your web site
• Public Knowledge for Web (PKB2) deployed,
Step 1: Define different type of Feedback
• On Article Feedback Object, create a new pick list field
named: “Type” with 2 values, Feedback and View. Set
Feedback as default.
Step 3: Update VF Template to call the method.
• Edit VF Template page, by default, the page is called
• Add the action attribute in the apex:page:
Step 4: Create Report and Dashboard using
Article Feedback Object
• Create new Report using Article Feedback Object.
• Main useful field on Article Feedback Object:
• Session ID: Automatic Cookie generated at each new web
session. It allow to track session and how many visit you get as
how many article view per visit.
• Keyword: search keyword used to find this article
• Source: page from which article has been viewed.
• Article Number, Article Title, Article ID