Daily Reportfor big movementnot to neglect people Level 7 incident at Fukushima Daiichi NPP
No Japanese? So you will neglect these peoplebecause most information on live is not in English? Please Google Translate at 1st. http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#ja|en| Then if you think that you should know it, and cannot find out information in English, please let me know.I will do best to do.
Message For those who speaks English, please share this information and spread out there as a big influencer. This is not just a lesson in classroom, but issue you need to work on. (Maybe this sound arrogant, but I don’t mean that. I’m sorry for that.I just want you to get on board to help people!) Personally I want AC (Anderson Coopers) back here again. Because the truth is here, and it’s underneath the peace.
Disclaimer I’m sorry but I couldn’t spend much time on this work. I will confirm and update information here. I want delete this “disclaimer” page soon!
TOC Daily Report 2011/05/18 - topics of today 2011/05/12 - topics of today 2011/05/11 - initial Fixed Topics(apart from Daily Topics)
2011/05/18 Big doubt on information from public source in Japan?
1. Big doubt on information from public source in Japan? HUFFPOST WORLD Interview with Akira Tokuhiro, Nuclear Engineer: Fukushima and the Mass Media Vivian Norris http://www.huffingtonpost.com/vivian-norris-de-montaigu/interview-with-akira-toku_b_863297.html @ 2011/05/12
2011/05/122 months + 1 day Reality might more serious / Unit#1 about 10mSv exposure for year / Children
1. Reality might more serious / Unit#1 Malfunction in measurement hardware found and repaired So now what can be found newly? fuel rod : about 4m Originally reported 1.5m out, left 2.5m in water Now that repaired hardware show that water is 5m below from top of fuel rod. So completely out of water! If not in water, should generate high temp, right? But now showed 100 - 120C degree. So estimated that fuel rod got melt down and dropped down to PV (Pressure Vessel) bottom. Source ; http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20110512-00000005-jct-soci (continued) @ 2011/05/12
1. Reality might more serious / Unit#1 TEPCO admit that water is leaking from NPP, as a result of estimation that fuel rod is out of water completely. Source ; http://sankei.jp.msn.com/affairs/news/110512/dst11051218320019-n1.htm Maybe original source can be found in TEPCO website.So I gonna follow up. @ 2011/05/12
2. about 10mSv exposure for year / Children MEX reported. For Children in Fukushima-pref, accumulated radioactive exposure in average 9.99mSv for one year since the incident. Calculation model : Weekday 24h >> 06h ; 01h ; Go to school 02h ; stay outside at ground 03h ; play outside after school >> 18h ; 05h ; inside school building / concrete 13h ; house / wood Weekend 24h >> 08h ; outside >> 16h ; house / wood * Estimated 2.56mSv accumulated for 34 days since 3.11, (Continued) @ 2011/05/12
2. about 10mSv exposure for year / Children According to survey with geiger counter, conducted by school teachers, from April 27th to May 8th, 0.22mSv /h (Ave) 0.98mSv /h (Max) 0.03mSv /h (Min) Source ; http://sankei.jp.msn.com/affairs/news/110512/dst11051219240026-n1.htm Maybe original source can be found in MEXT website.So I gonna follow up. @ 2011/05/12
2011/05/112 months past, but no big progress New Leak reported at Unit#3 Leak not-controlled at Unit#2 Tea Leaves contaminated in Kanagawa-pref
Before going into topics…. 2 months past, but no big progress. So…. forget this? Now is not the time to cool down discussion and your commitment. @ 2011/05/11
1. New Leak reportedat Unit#3. Unit#3 Cesium 134 Reported so high. No actual Bq is described. Iodine 131 96Bq / 1cc Leak was confirmed around 10:30am, recovered 18:45 Source ; http://www.asahi.com/national/update/0511/TKY201105110351.html Maybe original source can be found in TEPCO website.So I gonna follow up. @ 2011/05/11
2. Leak not controlledat Unit#2 As you know it well, some time ago, leak of contaminated water at Unit#2. This is different from the incident that NPP released it intentionally. It look like that could not hold contaminated seawater with siltfence.So most are supposed to be released into pacific ocean. Source : http://www.asahi.com/national/update/0511/TKY201105110215.html I gonna follow up. @ 2011/05/11
Cesium Tested twice. 550Bq and 570Bq. Reguration : below 500Bq / kg Then Kanagawa-pref requested farmers not to ship tea leaves this year season. This is not an order but just request for self-restraint. What they will do next Check once a week. If it is below level for 3 times successively, it will be cancelled. (Continued) @ 2011/05/11
3. Tea Leaves contaminated / Kanagawa-pref Place Minami Ashigara-city, Kanagawa-pref about 280km from Fukushima Daiichi NPP Right next to Hakone town. Sample captured May 9th Original Source : Minamiashigara city, Kanagawa-prefhttp://www.city.minamiashigara.kanagawa.jp/index.jsp (Japanese) @ 2011/05/11
Is 20mSv safe enough? 20mSv Originally only those who work in NPP. But now this is for all, including children. Then 100mSv This index is also mentioned in many news, with phrase that 20mSv is nothing. *Of couse, nothing can be said safe.Yes, it’s the risk.But can you take such risk to your children?Please tell me your opinion.
FYI TEPCO (TOKYO ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY)http://www.tepco.co.jp/en/nu/fukushima-np/index-e.html Live cam from Fukushima Daiichi NPP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FptmoVcgpqg&feature=youtu.be Left : Unit 2 Center : Unit 3 Right : Unit 4 With steam and smoke Japan Geigermap: At-a-glance (public source, citizens and so on) http://japan.failedrobot.com/ Radiation Monitoring (04/29-05/16) (by citizens) http://maps.google.co.jp/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=ja&brcurrent=3,0x605d1b87f02e57e7:0x2e01618b22571b89,0&msa=0&msid=214909609623640182246.0004a222823c8883a468a&ll=35.708608,139.814758&spn=1.197597,1.837463&z=9 I believe that most of you know these but “FYI” just in case.
Masayuki Otani Thank you very much. Facebook ; https://www.facebook.com/masayuki.otani Linkedin ; http://jp.linkedin.com/in/masayukiotani Twitter ; @motani_kamakura Gmail ; firstname.lastname@example.org Blog ; http://kamakura.wordpress.com/ Slideshare ; http://www.slideshare.net/motani_kamakura/ * Not good to expose so much personal information? Yes, but I think it’s worth for risk, if you can help us!