1. Organization Behavior North South University Case Assignment OnMark Wilson Creates A Different kind Of Telemarketer
2. Profile of Mark Wilson & PersonalityMark Wilson was alltoo familiar with thedownsides of callcenter work. Wilsonspent yearsmanaging callcenters as anexecutive at thefinancial informationpublisher DUN &Bradstreet.
3. Mark Wilson in RylaMark Wilson at Ryla’s call center headquarters, demonstrates that managing fora productive work environment can also include managing for employees’ well-being.
4. CASE SummaryIn call center organizations there are tropically have bleakworking conditions and high levels of employee turnover.
5. CASE SummaryWilson thought that call center dont have to be this way andenvisioned a dramatically different kind of customer contactorganization which employee would be happy to work forcompany.
6. Established Ryla Inc. Mark Wilson is an entrepreneur, investor and business leader focused on nurturing business innovation and applying his expertise to help guide others. Wilson Founded Kennesaw-based Ryla Inc., a nationally recognized customer support and contact center with more than 5,000 employees and revenues in excess of $100 million. Building on the knowledge he gained from his 15 years with Dun & Bradstreet. Wilson grew the business, adding call center locations around the country and creating thousands of full-time and seasonal jobs.Source:http://www.kennesaw.edu/commencement/pdf/wilson.pdf
7. PersonalityMark Wilson has his own distinctive personalityHe reserved a respect to the emotional values of the employeeHe also adventures and imaginative regardingtelemarketing company
8. Personality Founding RylaMr. Willson takes the following measures which contributes a lot to founding Ryla Proactive personality Perseverance to searching financial support Leadership traits to motivate the employee Thanksgiving & holiday schedule Open-door policy to make an impact of employees Huge budget each year on retention Sponsors charity events Stock options for the employee
9. Personality Founding RylaMr. Willson takes the following measures which contributes a lot to founding Ryla Proactive personality Perseverance to searching financial support Leadership traits to motivate the employee Thanksgiving & holiday schedule
10. Personality Founding RylaMr. Willson takes the following measures which contributes a lot to founding Ryla Open-door policy to make an impact of employees Huge budget each year on retention Sponsors charity events Stock options for the employee
11. Characterize AbilitiesCreate a sustainable work environment Organizational cultureIndividual leadership ability to make the situation favorabletowards his business interestStrong ability to maintain open door policy
12. Characterize AbilitiesKeen interest to cares his employees, community andcharity eventsNew approaches provide excellent service to his customer,expand the company Provide opportunities for employees
13. Personality & abilities play at RylaMark Willson create a work environment at which his employees feel“like It” as the best Job for this he played an important role likesupportive, caring, developmental environment for employees andproviding excellent service to customer has helped Ryla to grow andprosper.
14. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE? &THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH US
15. Case SummaryThe Situation:Ryla Teleservices tries to keep workers loyal in an industryknown for high employee turnover.How They Do It:An open-door policy allows employees to express ideas andconcerns. Financial perks, seminars and events keep peoplemotivated. The firm also focuses on helping workers risethrough the ranks.The Expense:Ryla spends as much as $250,000 yearly on retention -- lessthan what it would cost to keep hiring and training newemployees each year.