1. in order to live happy2. that we have to behave in the appropriate way3. tried to teach lessons in an aggressive way4. At the end everyone realizes that what they have been doing in life is not completely right and should do something about it.5. In the case of Elias it is quite the opposite because he is being bullied at school; this is another issue that is still happening in every school6. the parents of Elias7. Nowadays many people treat others bad, but when they need help they will run to them for help.8. He is very aggressive, and I can say part of that aggression comes from video games, because we can see a scene showing the game, and it is about guns, kill and something like that.9. Elias is a guy that suffers bully in his school
10. they don’t know how to behave in the society and how confront different situations11. The story is a common situation, because students commonly are influenced by others at school.12. The title of the movie could speak by itself, it shows us that we do not have to follow the same behavior as violent people because it will not takes us anywhere, but the opposite this only makes human beings more rude and with desire of revenge.13. In this film we can see two different situations that families can go through, one in which the mother is death and there is an absence of the father, and other one that even though the father is not always at home, he keep in touch with his children
14. This for me is one of the biggest reasons of violence that we have to watched every day and we need to be aware of because usually people are the result of what they had been gone through. One of the most important things and harder to understand is that in this world is that answering with violence it will only lead us to more violence but how powerless do we feel sometimes about an specific situation in which we do not know how to react because we do not want to be a part of that endless chain.15. The movie In a Better World are focus on offer a clear example of the reality of many people that live depend on the lives of other people. Teenagers were faced on bullying so they looked for to be accepted in the school. The issue involved in this film
is not believing the capacity to solve a problem and learning to accept or not a situation.16. Unfortunately, many people turn aroundin a world full of doubts; fears, manipulation; violence; isolation. The main concern is the audacity of the teenagers to act in a wrong way and they want to look for the revenge of their enemies17. the only way to avoid violence is to construct a peacefully communication. The adolescents require of attention, the chance to break the bound of the own identity. It illustrates that everyone has the opportunity to accept or not something that can endanger his/her reputation.18. The human being is not perfect, therefore, each moment of his/her life, commit they make many errors, but the important achieve is learning of them having the force to be overcome and to
continue ahead. The life will always present opportunities to amend mistakes, but alone each person make them the best teaching for not tripping with the same stone again.19. I read that for a movie to be successful, it needs to appeal to one emotion every ten minutes, because of this I think they achieved on me and I think the producers achieved this on me.20. After that, due to the demise of the mother of one of the characters named Christian, it caused the relationship with his father broke up; in addition, Christian blamed his father for his mother’s death. In many houses of our society, there are several instances where kids attributing the loss of one of their parents to another one, having a rebellion
behavior against them. This sort of behavior is reflected in all the aspects of their lives such as: in their schools, at home, or in the relationship with other people around them. For instance, in most of the cases when a kid lost a relative, they act a wrong way showing signs of bulling, vandalism, or violence.21. On the other hand, if a child observe violence near him/her, he or she would act in the same way because they learned this kind of conduct. It is very important for parents to teach their sons that violence does not produce anything positive22. Thus, the biggest Christian´s father mistake made was to lie, children need to hear the truth even though it is painful.
23. and when a man lives following rules everything goes rightly.24. Besides, Elias is affected because his parents are living separate lives, he did not commit a mistake but his father did25. Finally, the negligible Big man is a murder and he rapes women without showing regret. And evil man who does not have values and uses his power just with the purpose of being miserable.26. This (referent?) show how relationships can influence a person’s life and how strong or weaker a person can become with or without a sincere relationship. These(what?) are few things that people, and society in general, lack today.27. School bullying is a common incident that occurs in American society and majority(overgeneralization) of children are bullied
by their seniors. These children become so afraid of their tormenters that they hardly tell their parents about the bullying incidents. It is at this point where the absence of the father figure is more noticeable.28. To avoid misfortunes like all before mentioned, people deserve respect consideration, never be humiliated, and of course we have the obligation to live as brothers and sisters “in a better world”.29. Every action has a consequence in lifethen we must try to do our best in every choice that we take because, as Christian, it can end up terribly wrong (or the other way around if we do the opposite.)30. In a better world moviepresents two completely different worlds. . One is in Africa and the other one is in Europe, but both share something in common, which is suffering and injustice and wishes of revenges.
31. From this part of the movie, I can’t understand perfectly the men who killed him because I had done the same thing luckily our world has laws that punish these crimes and we don’t have to take the law in our hands.32. Most of the children suffer some kind of problem behavior when they are facing this situation and that is why parents have to look for professional help that advise them how to deal with it in order to make their children life happy and easier.33. At the moment he is alone, his father is not attentive with him.34. As a result, when there is not communication in family, the children choose the bad way
35. The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry describes the conduct disorder as a mental illness36. and in the movie they have some fighting37. Elias is affected by bullying at school such as fighting with Sofus, his classmates names him rat face, the problem with his bicycle, and he doesnt have friends in a school until Christian came, and it obviously affects the life and his self-confidence38. In the movie In a Better World we can see a lot of problems in Elias and Christian, and some of these are the aggression, the bomb that they create to destroy the car, and more.
39. Parents must be careful with thechildren, they need to help them to avoid a bad situation as the accident of Elias in the movie.40. It is very unpleasant to see how revenge take everythingover41. The environment around us is hard and makes everyone aware of what could happen if they do not gain respect by the others by acting violent, usually among human beings is very common to have the idea that the strongest person is the most strong,42. understanding and molding their thoughts and believes43. Revenge is one of the most common uses of violence every day, it could be for thousands of reasons
44. but in other cases it starts a chain or problems and everyone got hurts or even death45. Otherway that people use violence is for fun, and a good example could be during the war, people capture other people from the enemy side, torture them, and finally kill them.46. because kids are kids and they are not going to understand the situation, parents should talk with their kids about all the consequences that bulling provokes,47. thereexist other healthy ways to resolve problems like being friendly or talking.48. Also, short, skinny and weak children at school are likely to be victims of bullies at schools and out of them, but Christian does not accept Elias and himself to be victims of it , that’s why he reacts
violently against the biggest bully in his school. The last situation that’s is worth mentioning49. First of all, the character of the film, Elias, was a naïve boy who attemps a normal school in which he was a victim of bullying by a group of students whom were older than him. When Christian, the friend of the character,50. As a matter of fact, Christian took justice on his hands hitting the boy who was committing bullying against Elias. As a consequence of this act, this young man was send to the hospital due to injures in his body which were dangerous for his health.51. Those criminal actions caused rage in the habitants of a refugee52. these women were injured hardly53. Additionally, due to the constant confrontations between the citizens of the refugee
camp and the members of the gang caused Big Man was wounded needing to be taken to the camp to be medicated54. Finally, a father who hit Elias’ father on his face because he thought that this boy was bothering his son in a park while were playing.55. For example, the strong friendship that has Cristian and Elias fragment. Despite the fact tha they have known each other for a short time fragment . This shows the desire to be accepted by another human being which leads us to have friendships that can be very special but that can lead to irreparable mistakes or acts in our life which can affect other people around us. Good idea56. Another emotion presented is the resentment that blinds us to the reality of things and leads us to blame others for everything bad is happening,
when in fact there are times in which no one is guilty, as when facing the pain of the death of someone close by a disease such as cancer.57. Divorce is a usual issue in modern cultures58. As mentioned before, the situations are not done on purpose by anyone but we can’t avoid them to be a traumatic event in youngster’s life.59. Being able to control yourself in violent situations tells a lot about the person you are, in the case of the movie In a Better World, the father tries to teach his boys a lesson; don’t resolve your problems with violence, this could only cause more violence and it turns into a snow ball, it grows and grows until you can’t control it anymore. These reflects the internal struggle men live on daily
basis,not only men struggles with this, in the case ofthe film, boys are also dealing with their internalthoughts. In the time when the two boys areplanning to get revenge on the man who hit Elia’sfather, there are two sides; the first boy wants toexplode the car with a bomb, he is not limitinghimself, he is letting power and anger control him,and he is getting to a darker side by the other handthe boy from Sweden is not sure if it is the correctthing to do but at the end he got caught by everyinternal power he had without thinking on theconsequences, that we all got to see in the film.