1. Be prepared.
2. Know what you are going to
3. Do not read.
4. Use notes, or flashcard with
key words as a guide.
5. Be sure you know the
pronunciation of words
important to your topic.
6. Be enthusiastic.
7. Use body language to help
7. Have a proper introduction and
8. Project your voice adequately.
9. Remember that at this level,
presentations are formal.
10.It is not necessary to interact
with the audience.
11.Power Point presentations
should be illustrative and not
charged with text.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.