1. Elocution and Composition II
1. You cannot be absent more than three times and no
justification is valid.
2. Three late arrivals make an absence.
3. You may drink and eat snacks in the classroom.
4. University regulations do not allow for cell phones
or other electronic devices to be used in class.
5. You must be attentive to your e-mail and the class
6. You are responsible for the class time you miss.
3. 7. Do not interrupt your classmates when they are
in front of the class by leaving or entering the
8. If you are absent for an oral assignment, get in
touch with me as soon as possible.
9. All messages and written assignments, including
exams, will be sent to my email
10. Additional material will be added to the syllabus
when necessary. This will be communicated
4. The most important
thing I have learned
about writing is that
“Nothing is set in
Brief research reports
Genres in Academic Writing