4. Every individual matters. Every individualhas a role to play. Every individualmakes a difference.
5. Be DIFFERENT AndNOT INDIFFERENT U R ~ UNIQUE
6. WhyPublic speaking ?
7. Effective public speaking is INFLUENCE. Influence is LEADERSHIP. Leadership isBEING DIFFERENT AND SUCCESSFUL. Being different and successful isMAKING A POSITIVE CONTRUBUTION. Making a positive contribution is CREATING AN IMPACT.
8. A Small Step can make a bigdifference
11. P a u s e, smile and count 1, 2, 3before saying anything.
12. VISUALIZATION Imagine yourself speaking, your voice loud,clear and confident.
13. Why fearPublic speaking ?
14. Think about what you are going to say
15. Practice it in your mind….visualize it
16. Smile when youare speaking
17. Practice, More Practice andMuch more Practice . . . Experience builds confidence, which is the key to effective speaking.
18. Remember 8 P’s Prior Planning and Proper practice with Polishing PreventsPoor performance.
19. Practice Do this in front of a mirror – Or … in front of a friendOr … tape record your presentation and listen to it analytically Or … get a video recording and view it critically
20. A suggested Model for presentation PREVIEW Tell them what you are going to tell them (Introduction) THE VIEW Tell them (Body of your talk) REVIEW Tell them what you told them (Your summary)
21. Keep your posture relaxed,voice clear, andmaintain direct eye contact
22. Eye Contact Lookat the entire audience
23. Maintain good posture
24. THINGS that NEED PRACTICE Your Smile GesturesHead and Eyes Sincerity