Transitioning to Scrum is not easy, and for many, distributed teams are the most difficult to manage. In trying to make Scrum work with a geographically dispersed team, increasing efficiency requires adjustments to processes and effective communication and collaboration.
This webinar will provide guidance for proper planning and managing, in order to get your distributed teams working smoothly throughout the scrum processes. Dr. Kevin Thompson, cPrime’s Agile Practice Lead, will address key issues such as:
• How to have scrum meetings for distributed teams (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective)
• How to cope with time-zone differences
• How to cope with language differences
• Best practices for collaborating in a distributed team
• Best practices for tools that mitigate distributed team impact