Monster.com Webinar: Remaining An Employer of Choice
by Monster Worldwide on Aug 05, 2010
- 3,432 views
Featured in : How-to & DIY
For most of us the number of people in our workforce has shrunk. We are pressed to do more with less. Budgets are smaller. The ability to show our employees how much we value their contributions is ...
For most of us the number of people in our workforce has shrunk. We are pressed to do more with less. Budgets are smaller. The ability to show our employees how much we value their contributions is becoming nearly impossible, or so it seems. Now is the time more than ever to express our appreciation for their efforts. So how do you pull this off?
In this fast moving and highly informational webinar we will cover in concise, simple terms:
* Low Cost & No Cost Benefits – Supplemental Medical, Life, and other insurances; products and services that employees want and will appreciate
* Food Provisions – Using food and other amenities to create a more enjoyable work environment for your staff
* Employee Events – Building morale and connections via trips and offerings to sporting events, museums, recreational activities
* Discount Programs – Offering programs that are free to the employer and extend many benefits/discounts to employees
* Community Connections – Introducing local service providers to your workforce in a way that secures discounts for them, business for the vendor
* Communication & Inclusion – Approaches towards engaging your employees in idea generation, strategic planning, while keeping them more in touch with the business direction
* Who Are My Employees Really - Learning about personal pursuits, and other ways to introduce “the other side” of your employees in a productive and entertaining fashion
* Creative Rewards – Providing deserving employees with rewards for performance, ideas, etc.
* Public Praise & Acknowledgment – Programs to recognize the contributions of your team
* Charitable Endeavors – Ways to rally your team around local charities and other efforts towards volunteerism
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views