1. *A BIG MARINE MAMMALS THE DOLPHIN AND THE WHALE
2. CHARACTERISTICS PHYSICAL: GRAY BIG BODY LARG HAS TWO FLIPPERS HAS A FIN LONG NOSE HAS A TAIL
3. SWIM VERY FAST JUMP AND LEAP THEY COMMUNICATE EACH OTHER PLAY WITH PEOPLE CATCH FISH
4. SWIM!! JUMP!! PLAY!! COMMUNICATE!!EAT FISH!!
5. I´M A MARINE MAMMAL.I FEED MY BABIES ON MILK,I´M NOT A FISH, I´M A WHALE,I LIVE IN THE WARMSEAS IN DIFFERENT PART OF THE WORLD.I WEIGH FROM SIXTY TO FIVE HUNDREDS KILOS.MY FACE IS FRIENDLY AND I HAVE SMILING EYES.I LIVE DEEP DOWN BELOW,AMONG THE CORAL,I AMVERY INTELLIGENT, BUT I CAN´T SEE VERY WELL.SO TAKE CARE ME A LOT.
6. the blue whale is not a ferocious animal. It is a filter feeder,which means it eats plankton and krill (very small shrimp).Blue Whales breathe through a hole on the top of their bodycalled a blowhole. They can stay underwater for almost anhour.Blue whales live in every ocean of the world. The onlypredators that blue whales have are killer whales andhumans. However, since 1966, humans have stopped huntingblue whales because there are very few left. There are onlyabout 10,000 blue whales left. They are an endangeredspecies.
7. BLUE WHALE KILLER WHALEThe largest animal that has They are large dolphinsever lived on the earth with teeth. They are also called ‘orca’.The blue whales cry can be They can swim as fast as 50heard for hundreds of kilometers per hour.kilometers.Whales breathe through a Whales breathe through ahole on the top of their hole on the top of theirbody called a blowhole. body called a blowhole.Since 1966, humans have the whales are good forstopped hunting blue tourism for the country.whales because there are People spend a lot ofvery few left. There are money to see killer whalesonly about 10,000 blue in the wild.whales left.